Re-skin the Zepplin

Martock

Warlord
I hope this is the correct forum, as I couldn't find a section where requests were being posted. If this isn't, please move it.

Could someone please give the Zepplin a re-skinning? At the moment, it looks far to much like a 500 lbs. bomb. I realize that only so much can be made with a re-skinning, but it really does need to be more rounded at both ends. I don't know if it's possible to add the control cabin and engines, but anything would be better than the current model.

Um hate to break it to you but that "IS" a 500lb bomb :p

The maker of the Lost Units Mod got creative and used XML to increase the size ratio of the bomblet dropped by the bombers and called it a Zepplin...

Very ingenious if I must say...

But reskinning it might proove difficult as the skin would turn out pixilated (large squares due to zooming) if you tryed to do any detail on it... unless you were just that good :p

Ahh...no wonder it looks so much like a bomb!! It was rather ingenious of him to do that. Sadly, I'm not even good enough to make any changes to it. I'll just have to wait and see if someone can manage this.

Yeah that caught my eye the other day when downloaded Exavier's mod(which includes lost units). Maybe if it was light gray? I'd love to get into reskinning then I could try it myself.

This shouldn`t be a problem. I use a building as bonusressource and i even used a unit as bonusresource/building. Why not use a building as unit? Make you 3dmodel and so on and include this as unit. Until now only buildings can be newly created.

Top Bottom