Reach file official scenario and mod place

Dermenore

Chieftain
Hi

Before start my question i have some thing to say: i am french and unfortunate i am very bad in english. I know it's the international language and it's very important to learn but same, i have difficulty for learn. For this forum i use dictonary for write but i am sur to take error in grammar or conjugation. I am realy sorry for that.

I am going for create a mod in civ 5. I have read the tutorial mod built up by kael. Now i thinking: "if i can see file of mod already creating, it will be a great help for me" and same for official scenario. But i don't know where is this file.

What exact kind of mod/scenario are you interested in? ;) Or simply tell about your idea for mod ;)

Ho, sorry for the wrong place. I would pay more attention.

For the official scenario i am interest by the scenario in the «Fall or Roman Empire» (don't remenber exact name). I am curious about the doctrine and the limitation by civilization.

For mod i would like see a exemple to big reconversion like the «Faerun for GnK» by framedarchitecture. I am a little affraid by the bug who can come if i use «delete». It's why i want see file to a other mod.

Bonjour. Ca va?

Try looking into those files. As for the Faerun mod, you can download it on here for quick access. Also, more detail on your mod would be useful.

The Fall of Rome scenario can be found in your Civilization V installation folder.

This is where it resides on my PC:
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion\Scenarios\FallOfRomeScenario

EDIT: Any mod installed from the Steam Workshop is automatically downloaded to your user folder; on my PC:
Code:
C:\Users\Nutty\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS

otaman1:

Bonjour, oui merci :)

Nutty:

It is exactly for what I looked for. Thank you very much. :)

Top Bottom