Registration problems: Blocked Emails

Activated:
FromRussiaIam

reactivated:
Gazebo

[20:08] <LeeS> Anybody know if there's a way to get activated without getting the activation email? I never recieve anything.

[13:01] <GeneralSecura> Would you mind doing the same for me? I never received an activation e-mail for my account either.

dutchfire needs a password reminder.
Admins cannot see members' passwords so I cannot do that. What I can do is set him a temporary password and send it to his email on his account. If he no longer uses that email, then we would need other evidence identifying the requestor with the account, and a new email address.

Manual password reset and email done.

Hi, I registered a while ago but did not receive an email confirmation, would it be possible for you to activate my account? Thanks in advance!

Obviously the reventon 703 account is activated. Are you referring to an earlier account? (to which this one will be merged after the first is activated). Or, are just confused because we have temporarily turned off the email activation requirement?

Obviously the reventon 703 account is activated. Are you referring to an earlier account? (to which this one will be merged after the first is activated). Or, are just confused because we have temporarily turned off the email activation requirement?

I was just confused, sorry about the commotion.

<heinous_hat> Hi all. Would someone be so kind as to post a request for a password reset for me in this thread (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=521585)? My account name is heinous_hat
<heinous_hat> I'm not able to receive the verification email due to the recent problems with the email system

Top Bottom