"religion influence" victory condition

scyt4l3

Short Fused Invader
Hi,

I'm above the thresold. Do I need to build the Apostolic palace as well?

Thanks

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0014.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0014.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 120
No you just need the holy city and over 67% (version 0.9.8, in 0.9.7 it was 80% I believe, turned that down because that's nearly impossible with LoR's rules). Try to get 68% and see if that does it. Otherwise if that's your state religion you should have won and you just found a bug.

Edit: Also if 68% works, let me know and I'll set it to 66% (as I put it at 67% to be over 2/3rd's control). Oh and one last thing I forgot, you also need the shrine.

Edit 2: Yeah missread that. You already have 69% global dominance of your state religion. If you have the shrine, please upload your save and I'll take a look and try to figure out what's going wrong.

I got it all. Here is the savegame. High percentage, state religion, apostolic palace.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: Also, I use the 0.9.8 version.

Attachments

• ramesses.CivBeyondSwordSave
    518.9 KB · Views: 55
@scyt4l3

Thanks for reporting this, very good catch! Was an error in logic in the inquisitions code, which was doing the reverse of what I think was intended, it was disabling the religious victory if Inquisitions were enabled!

I'm attaching the file that fixes this. Extract it in your LoR\Assets\Python\RevInquisition folder (overwrite the file it asks if you want to overwrite of course), and you'll get your Religious victory. Unfortunately no movie with this Victory, no one has made one yet, but you'll get your win at least :king:

I will check this fix into the SVN, and include it in the next update which will be released as soon as a couple more people that are having issues withe the current 0.9.8 installer confirm the new installer logic is working (assuming it is). And again thanks for catching and reporting this.

Top Bottom