Religious Art Belief Broken

Hmm...

For a start you are actually talking about the "Divine Inspiration" belief.
Putting that aside for the moment, let's look closer at this.

Stonehenge normally gives 5:c5faith: and Wat Phra Kaew gives 1:c5faith:.
Adding the +2 with this belief gives the yields as shown in your screen captures.

The tourism yield though does appear to be miscalculated.
Firstly it shows on the tooltip as "Religious Art", it should say "Divine Inspiration" as Religious Art is a +10 Tourism for the Hermitage.
Looking through the code shows the WPK has been left off the list of applied Wonders.

I will apply a fix immediately. Thanks. Nicely spotted.

EDIT:
It looks like the table that applies the Tourism yield modifier for the world wonders is being generated before the new wonders are being added. All the code that selects the wonders is correct and in place, it just isn't being applied to OUR wonders.
I might let Thal look at this one, ordering which file to load when it should is not for the faint at heart, like me.

Expired, you were absolutely right that the table is generated before the new wonders were. If I remember correctly the load order is specifically set up so that all the X_End.sql files are done after all the data edits. So I've moved the offending code to CEF_End.sql and it should be fixed in the next patch.

The Divine Inspiration showing up as Religious Art in the tooltip is probably a City UI issue since Religious Arts was originally the only belief to use the Belief_BuildingClassTourism table this way originally.

Top Bottom