(Religious Wonders) Meteora, San Marco etc.

From now until the end of the year I sitting at a computer where is not installed civilization. I have Blender here. I have rearranged the " normals " and put it back into the database. Look , please if is all okay.
If not, send word, but I will have to see how it looks in the game in next year :cry:

Thank you very much for the rework, but I am afraid, I will have to wait till next year, when you have a computer which shows the building ingame. Here a new picture of how it looks when I place it in a city:

I am sorry for causing this trouble, but I hope, it will not be to much work to repair the model.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1593.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1593.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 515
I am in my mother home over the holidays and I have here just an old version of Blender. The problem is obvious. Wrong Turn " normals ". I can think of one solution without the need for civilization. I'll try to set doubleside view. Model will have a larger size, but it should help. :)
Will make it now :)

I set doubleside but I fear that old blender is not working properly. Try it, please. If the building is not displayed correctly , I'll have to do it at home , it means the 31/12 morning.

I have tested it again, but unfortunately, nothing has changed. I think it will be best to wait till next year, when you have your computer and some time for it. So I will be patient.

Yes, now, everything is all right! Thank you very much for your efforts!

Hallo, Hrochland,

I am not sure, if you have got much time, but I wonder if you could do a modell of Westminster Abbey - it seemed, noone has ever created a one. Would that be interesting for you, or do you have lag of time?

We also have that wonder in RFCE
So I second the request

Agreed!
Looks fantastic!

Top Bottom