Requested Mods

Looking for mod that would hide the nations in victory progress screen. We play on random nations and would like them to remain unknown until we meet. If anyone knows of such a mod (or can develop one), I would be grateful!

Looking for mod that would hide the nations in victory progress screen. We play on random nations and would like them to remain unknown until we meet. If anyone knows of such a mod (or can develop one), I would be grateful!
That is an option in the setting menus. I believe it is in the first tab of the setting menus.

That is an option in the setting menus. I believe it is in the first tab of the setting menus.
Mmm... No, there is no such option in all tabs. If it is, can you show a screenshot, please? Maybe due to the incorrect translation of the game into my language the option name is dimmed.

Hi

Can this considered a requested MOD too?

Heyyyy

Is there a natural disasters mod out there? Bring Gathering Storms back into Civ 5 type deal?

Hi.

I would love to see a mod where barb camps evolve into sitystates. Is that even possible? Tried a search here, but didn't find anything.

Hi.

I would love to see a mod where barb camps evolve into sitystates. Is that even possible? Tried a search here, but didn't find anything.
Like in Civ6? I don't there is one here because it requires unused spots to be saved before hand

Mod that prevents AI from challenging you to war when your troops are massed at their border

OR

Mod that allows you to do the same

Would like to see a Philippines (Ferdinand Marcos Sr.) civ mod in the game.

Leader: Ferdinand Marcos Sr.

Unique Unit: Bukang Liwayway (Project Santa Barbara) REPLACES Rocket Artillery
- Replaces the Rocket Artillery unit.
- Receives combat bonuses when fighting in their home territory or adjacent to a city with a Military Academy.
- Can perform a "Patrol" action, reducing the chance of barbarian attacks in the surrounding tiles.

Unique Building: BLISS Housing Projects REPLACES Hotel
- Provides additional housing slots in the city where it is constructed.
- Generates a steady income from housing rentals, contributing to the city's gold output.
- Increases the city's population growth rate.

Unique Wonder: Cultural Center
- Provides a significant boost to culture and tourism output in the city where it is built.
- Great Works of Music, Art, and Writing generate extra tourism.
- Reduces the cost of Great Musicians, Great Artists, and Great Writers.

Ability: 'Isang Bansa, Isang Diwa' - Gain additional production towards buildings and wonders in cities with a military unit stationed in them.

Symbol: Philippine Coat of Arms

Musical Theme
War: "Mabuhay ang Pilipino"
Peace: "Bagong Pagsilang" ('March of the New Society')

Music Set: European

Architecture: European

Spy Names: Sergio, Alejandro, Eva, Genaro, Ilarde, Salonga, Maceda, Mitra, Virata, Makalintal, Sinusuat, Pendatun

Preferred Religion: Catholicism

Preferred Ideology: Order

If this section is still active: I’d love help on creating modern military units. Similar to the advanced air/land/naval mod, but with things like HIMARS, etc. Is anyone able to advise or help by chance?

Active? No replies in 7+ months... 😁

Forums don't have much going on, unfortunately.

I recently updated one of my older mods, to add more "current" military units like you're talking about. Check out the "upgrade paths" slides here to see if these are the things you're looking for.

P.s. The list of new units in V6 are shown here, along with many of the changes in that update:

Top Bottom