Resignation

SKILORD

Insurgent
This is no fun for me anymore, i can't keep up and i want to go out into the sunlight some more now as of my recent vacation. I am sorry for failing you, my freinds.

It was fun, i might be in the next demogame if you have turn chats on reasonable days and make it easier to keep up with (maybe my fanatical devotion just wasn't enough though)

And now it streched as far as the goverment itself. I think it is about time I gave my proposal to DOM. but first I'll make a thread over it after the 23rd turn chat. If anyone wants to know anything about it ask around. And for those who already know just for it to ring a bell I'll say two words:

The Five

So, "The Five" is still alive, huh? :)

Did you see the new constitution proposal?

I read alittle about it, but then I lost the thread(shows how much we need The Five right now)

SKILORD,

Hate to see you go, but I do understand. After being gone for two weeks, even with some forum access, I feel like I am in a new country, and I am still trying to catch up. I do hope to still see you around!

I am sad to see you go, Skilord. I hope you will manage to join us occasionally.

And who are these "five" people are speaking of? I am rather curious...

"The Five" is just an idea a proposed.... I had a few people who liked it and a few who didn't.... It never made it to the forums, but I'm hoping to change that soon.

Originally posted by Strider
"The Five" is just an idea a proposed.... I had a few people who liked it and a few who didn't.... It never made it to the forums, but I'm hoping to change that soon.

Why keep it secret?

Because.... Then their will no one to disagree with it :)

Can we please stop speaking in code? Is this some kind of new government conspiracy?

You resigned? You really should have started a thread to let us know... :D :crazyeyes:

Seriously though, it's a shame to see another of our veteran leaders retire from the game.

Enjoy your summer SKILORD, you will not be forgotten!

Top Bottom