***********Return of the Sword Grek's spoiler thread***********

ntenistromeros

Chieftain
OK, finally planted turn 2. My start position wasn't grate!!! But i found good spot with 3 food and gold as i expected 'couse this map is reach of gold and gems!!! The sad thing is that will work only 1 food for a 3 turns and i settled 1 hummer that will delay my expansion. I could settle 2 hummers ofc with river corn and get a settler like 20 turns earlier, but cost plant and gold mine is vital for a fast rush on galleys with berserks!!! Hope I'll be able to get some gold from pillaged cities... For sure no oracle can be build in time but still i think Ill be first one to get civil service and make everyones life like hell.
Another sure thing that they will rush me,maybe even 2v1!!! So I start with war maybe even 2 if someone is close enough to me. WWWWAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Well my first goal is to prove map round. This will give me advance of +2 moves for my ships compared to others. My creative capital and my scout start will defiantly play it role in this. All i just need is to be careful enough to keep my scout alive. I may have to waste one work boat for this too. GG if i get this my galleys will have movement 4!!! My privateers 6!!! I'll be a pain in everyones ass!!! I really start to think that if i get this bonus they will come 7v1 to kill me. Let's see how strong am I!!! :crazyeye:

I knew it!!! Most times u have gold or gems on your land on green wheel!!! I took the risk mooved and found gold place to plant!!! Couldn't imagine better start...

Here take a look

hmm looks like it's a middle north!!! Just where north touches south, with islands between 'em so can cross even with work boat...

Well looks like I'm a west side of the map. Need like few more turns to unlock north-south circle. Made a 2nd scout for that purpose. Forgot to mention that Indiansmoke(Gitbliss) is a few water tiles from me so will be a good target for my galley attacks that will start like in next 15-20 turns!!!
I'm teaching sailing already(my tech path was agriculture-mining-bronze working-pottery-sailing) and about to plant a 2nd city near to a horse so my first galley will be launched soon with 2 chars. My first thought was with 2 wars but... . Also ot4e got bronze worked, but not connected. Hmm, maybe my first char will go to pillage that!!! 'Couse war is war and coins is coins!!! Hope will get thousands

Also forgot to mention, that my work boat working on west-east circle, but still have a lot to do to complete this tusk!!! So as soon as i get sailing will get a lighthouse and a galley to finish what my first scout failed to do!!!

First goal achieved!!! My galleys moving 4 tiles per turn :p. Look's like still no hunting for Indiansmoke so will rush him with few chars. Will bring me back a bit but maybe i'll even take him out

Victims List
1. 1120 BC Ot4e's empty coast city. He had a war 1 tile from city... Got 0 coins from level 1 city. Took with 1 war from my first exploring galley.
2. 1000 BC Gitblis's cap with stonehenge. Sneak attack on 3 galleys he had 2 axes and 1 war. My first chariot won 3,3% :O!!! Lost 3/6 chariots got 127 coins can finish now iron working in 3 turns!!!

Top Bottom