RFC Classical World

Yeah, I second that. But which was the most stable revision? I can see Nan Yue leader can cause CTD in my game, anytime I click to talk to him..
OK v, 268 the most stable one, frankly I don't like those tech tree changes. Arab game was highly enjoyable, this map allows for a true huge Muslim empire, mightier than one can get with Rome even!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 688
So is 268 last revision before techtree update? If so I would say it is only playable version.

Unfortunately it still has many issues, like complete disaster with multiple Christianities. As Armenia I was able to found Christianity in my newest city (Tigranakert) and was hoping to discover Monasticism in order to build church of the Nativity there. Pilgrim function was nice allowing me to convert half of my cities and then score my UHV. But, the moment I discovered Monasticism my Holy Christian city became Holy Monophysite city, with original Christianity totally disappearing. I got some Nestorian and Monophysite creeds in geographically correct regions. But then I used my Monatiicism's Great Saint and converted 6 cities to original Christianity. At some point the Catholicism arrived, together with 4 different "original" Christian shrines (while it suppose to be just 1 World Wonder), so one of my cities had 4 different Christianities. Aside from my activity none of the Christianities been spreading around the map by its own for good 80 turns. And check this out -- when I took my Pilgrim to the old Christian new Monophysite Holy City -- it gave me an option "Cultivate your silkworm here" instead of converting Pilgrim to Monophysite Missionary. And funny enough -- I did get silk on that Holy City tile :) :crazyeye:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
    465.6 KB · Views: 794
Is there an non cut-down version of the map used in the latest version of the mod? I remember a map looking like this without modifications for RFC, but now i don't know how to find it.

If I am not mistaken, there is a blank-map in the directories of the mod.

Is this what you are looking for?

No, I only see scenario maps in the PrivateMaps folder.
The map I looking for is almost similar to this, but made for vanilla BTS and includes Americas and Australia too.

Does anyone play this Mod anymore?
I got the latest revision from SVN, and I am having trouble with pilgrims and caravan/merchant ships.
I can't do any trade because I can't open borders with anyone, what is the requirement for OB in this MOD?
Also when I send my pilgrim to a Holy City and click the icon of the religion I want to have, nothing happens.
How do I fix this problem?

Top Bottom