[RFC] Rome, the Conquering Empire

lurker's comment: glad to see this alive, i thought it was dead... Good update btw :goodjob:

i see... i love the smell of thread necromancy in the morning :lol:

Hahahaha, Operation Black Lotus. $2000+ Magic the Gathering card, anyone?

I will admit that I played and enjoyed M:TG at lunch with friends for the last semester of this prior school year though I had no idea that the Black Lotus was a card. Color me surprised, so to speak.

i have no idea what your talking about so i'l just nod and smile :yup:

I will admit that I played and enjoyed M:TG at lunch with friends for the last semester of this prior school year though I had no idea that the Black Lotus was a card. Color me surprised, so to speak.

I am addicted to MTG at a competitive as well as a casual level. I am actually going to be at the Starcitygames Standard Open in Somerset on Saturday AND the Starcitygames Sealed Classic on Sunday. And I am going to Friday Night Magic this Friday.

After all, Jace the Mind Sculptor IS my avatar image.

so thats wut that is... speaking of avatars, who else has seen TD's new avatar

I am addicted to MTG at a competitive as well as a casual level. I am actually going to be at the Starcitygames Standard Open in Somerset on Saturday AND the Starcitygames Sealed Classic on Sunday. And I am going to Friday Night Magic this Friday.

Not bad; I only played at a casual level at lunch usually (which was fun). Green/White with things like Conqueror's Pledge and lots of cards that put tokens on the field was a load of fun once I learned what to do. Unfortunately with school out I haven't played much, but such is life I imagine.

Anyhow, back on topic, I imagine that if I don't get sucked into League tonight with friends, I'll have a new update.

yay for updates!

Not bad; I only played at a casual level at lunch usually (which was fun). Green/White with things like Conqueror's Pledge and lots of cards that put tokens on the field was a load of fun once I learned what to do. Unfortunately with school out I haven't played much, but such is life I imagine.

Anyhow, back on topic, I imagine that if I don't get sucked into League tonight with friends, I'll have a new update.

Humph. Blue-based control for life. Though Tokens isn't too bad compared to mean aggro decks.

Humph. Blue-based control for life. Though Tokens isn't too bad compared to mean aggro decks.

Aye, but using the kicker for Conqueror's Pledge and having at least two things equipped to Armament Master was really vicious (at least as far as we could read into the rules). Not to mention a lot of the cards I used that spawned tokens had Populate as well. Basically, what ended up happening most games is that I would have to sustain myself for at least ten turns until I got enough cards in order to counter my friend's Red/Black deck. Though to be honest, blue looks like it would be cool.

Can we see a Crusade aimed at Jerusalem soon?

Quite possibly; my aims with the game were to create an Empire that would occupy Rome's borders and beyond at it's greatest height, so that will definitely be up for show in the near future.

woohoo! i always love a good crusade :D

/e peeks head in after not much happening here for a while, starts pulling head out as he...

ITS ALIVE!. :):):):) :):):):)

Spoiler :
took you long enough.

/e peeks head in after not much happening here for a while, starts pulling head out as he...

ITS ALIVE!. :):):):) :):):):)

Spoiler :
took you long enough.

Read other stories on S and T, it's not (quite) dead (yet)!

this story was just taking a nap :lol:

It's not dead even though I was planning on euthanizing this story, Honor and Glory, and Hammer and Steel. Dawn actually got me back writing/planning to write recently, though the recent updates have been obstructed by my vacation and going home today as well.

Top Bottom