RFCE++ Beta

The quickest known way would be to go into the RFCEmaps.py document and manually rename Pavlovo to Moskva.

The quickest known way would be to go into the RFCEmaps.py document and manually rename Pavlovo to Moskva.

First check the file I uploaded yesterday

First check the file I uploaded yesterday

Thanks! That worked splendidly!

There is one more issue which I am sure you can fix as well. Diplo war/peace declaration messages got all messed up. It says "Genua made peace with Genua", etc... I am sure there must be just a little variable name that has to be fixed -- please help! :help:

Thanks! That worked splendidly!

There is one more issue which I am sure you can fix as well. Diplo war/peace declaration messages got all messed up. It says "Genua made peace with Genua", etc... I am sure there must be just a little variable name that has to be fixed -- please help! :help:

No, that's a bug in the .dll
Since Morholt didn't provide the source code for ++, I cannot possibly fix it

Anyone have a viable strategy for Lombards? ... i've tried several times and from what i can see it's basicly a question about if Plague hits Ravenna hard enough early enough

Lombrds UHV1,2 easy on Monarch
Capture Neapolis with starting axeman, in all cities build workers. Trade wheat to byzantine for wine.
Spoiler :

Beta 3 crashes if you try to play the Arabs. this can be prevented by changing 1 number at line 2675 in RiseAndFall. the line ends with a "-10". change it to "-9".

Would you know anything about occasional CTD while clicking on Mercenary button? It might be memory related because in early game I can access mercenary screen just fine. Or it might have something to do with particular mercenary entry...:badcomp:

no error message I guess? it could be a piece of unit art. you could try opening WB and placing 1 of every merc unit on the map

Would you know anything about occasional CTD while clicking on Mercenary button? It might be memory related because in early game I can access mercenary screen just fine. Or it might have something to do with particular mercenary entry...:badcomp:

Oh, I remember fixing this for RFCE. Maybe for Beta 12 or 13.
EDIT: you can check it in the changelogs

I played Scotland and fought the English quite successfully. However the French collapsed very early (helped by Burgundy I believe) and never came back in the timeframe of UHV2.

So I cannot achieve UHV2 with Scotland and there was absolutely nothing I could have done to change that.

Maybe UHV2 should be changed to something that doesn't depend on the survival of another country.

After long hiatus just loaded 1260 AD map and loving it. So much work, so many good ideas were put into RFCE in general and RFCE++ in particular, only to be left 85% completed. I can understand Morholt getting busy with RL, leaving forums for some times to sort out affairs -- but to disappear so permanently? And to make matters worse nobody was able to revive this entire mod. What a strange and undeserved fate for such a brilliant project. :deadhorse:

It's a shame he didn't leave the source code, then at least someone could have picked it up or tried to fix it.

There are so many little issues that do not require code, but still nobody came up with a bug fixing patch. Like Prussia and Genoa having exact the same color.

that is too bad... there are many bugs on this version, also the map is not so good as the latest version of RCE 2.0.... there should be a mix of this

that is too bad... there are many bugs on this version, also the map is not so good as the latest version of RCE 2.0.... there should be a mix of this

Yup. I do agree. Now if someone captures Damascus, there's no dynamic name for it. No dynamic name for Trablos either. Also, why remove the automatization buton from Work Boats? This little thingy annoys me so much :(

I actually have a pretty stable version of RFCE++ and have played a few domination victories with it. The only problem seems to be the city name maps.

Top Bottom