RFCM:BWS (Better, Westerner, Smarter)

There is no doubt that it is Michigan. Which other lake should it be?

If you guys are referring to the one in the blue shaded area, I think that's Lake Erie. The one west of that is Lake Michigan.

Exactly, and every tile on this image is in the spawn area in this modmod, not only the blue shaded parts. This is why I assumed we were talking about the western lake.

This mod looks great so far :D

I am dissapointed that both Rome/Germany isn't a colonization power. Why does the Italian and German Empire, even if it was smaller than the other powers and came later, not get any reconition?

It's easy enough to mod that change in- I did it myself.

I'm doing this off the top of my head (don't have my civ files on me), so pardon the ambiguity in some areas. I'll try to post a more detailed explanation tomorrow:

Go to the Stabillity.py file, and at the top somewhere it defines a list of colonizational civs. Add in whatever civs you want.

I personally added in Germany, Italy (I play RFC Dawn of Civilization which has Rome reborn as Italy), Russia, and Japan.

Really liking this modmod. Check this out: the Dutch built a colony in Indonesia and the English have made inroads into (gasp) Egypt!! :eek:

Attachments

• indonesia.jpg
    indonesia.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 126
  • egypt.jpg
    egypt.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 132
But things, err, didn't work out so great for England in the end. Cork and Edinburgh were traded to my vassal France in congresses, after which England collapsed. :lol:

Attachments

• england.jpg
    england.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom