Rhye´s and Fall of PBEM

Japan, huh? Anyone up for replacing Funky and playing Japan?

Because Persia is a threat to the survival of this world?

Yes. Greece would appreciate peace all over the world but humans are behaving like little childs - everyone wants to be the best, fighting each other. Persias imperialism cannot be accepted anymore.

--> Sent to Persia.

Sent on again.

Ceaser continues to be holed up in his French outpost, defended by archers, hoping and praying that Greece can eventually liberate his capital for him!

Hannibal himself defends Rome. I do not think there can be done anything at the moment cause Persia tries to conquer anything including Babylonia.

Is this game dead.

The last turn I sent was 133 to China. Did it move on after that?

I guess stuck with Funky again. Was he ever replaced or did the admin just play his turn, a while back to keep the game moving.

Funky was not around for a long time!

I think host could look for Funky's replacement?

I wrote a PM to calad.

I played my turn! Haven't received anything since my last turn which I sent to Hercules. But I'm still in and active...

oh good to see you around! which turn was that?

Ironically on the same Jan 31 I wrote you this (unanswered) email:

Why did you stop playing RFC PBEM. We need you as Japan, great things are happening in one and only human controlled history simulator! Please come back, danke!

Last turn I got was Jan 7, turn 132. Hercules did you get anything on Jan 31?

I sent my turn 133 on Feb 1 NZT to Imp. Knoedel

Sorry my fault - just checked and didn't play the turn when I got it a couple of weeks ago as I had password issues. Found and sent on now.

Hannibal Himself and his companions proved to be victorious in Italy and removed Greek menace from the peninsula :spank:. Athens kept under tight naval blockade. We only hope our Persian lords are doing just as fine in the Middle East. And then it will perhaps occur to Greeks that building wonders is better for them then waging wars.

Top Bottom