Rhyes and Fall United States Strange Starts

Zizon

Chieftain
I love playing the Rhyes and Fall MOD for Civ, and my favourite civ has to be the United States. Loading from 3000bc offers all sorts of craziness to ensue, such as my game where I had a revolutionary war against France (sorry, no screenshot:(). If anyone else has any other strange starts or just worlds they want to share here, I'd love to see them!

I remember I once had a spawn where nearly all of Europe was independant. Or the one where Delhi was razed. Or maybe that was a different game..

I think in one game, the Aztecs and Incans were Muslims. Whenever that happend, I'm nt sure. But it was like that when I discovered them, so it was at east before I discovered them.

I had one where Rome had taken cities as far east as Greece all the way across southern France. And they were stable!

One game Germany conquered all of europe and invaded russia and went as far as the Ural Mountains, then i used a spy to get the money out of berlin, and germany collapsed. About 50 years the russians respawned and got all cities from berlin through russia. I, america, had already conquered post-german france and set up my defensives. yay cold-war

I love playing the Rhyes and Fall MOD for Civ, and my favourite civ has to be the United States. Loading from 3000bc offers all sorts of craziness to ensue, such as my game where I had a revolutionary war against France (sorry, no screenshot:(). If anyone else has any other strange starts or just worlds they want to share here, I'd love to see them!

How did you load up America in the 3000BC scenario? I can't even load them up from the 600AD one.

You need the unlocked versions of the maps. You can find them in the R&F subforum on these boards. As well as all most recent versions of the mod.

Careful however, the mod is not updated to 3.19 yet.

Top Bottom