Rhy's and Fall, How to get newest V to work?

ChrisFreon

Chieftain
I have Civ 4 complete, which with the bts expansion comes with pre-installed mod scenarios i.e Rhye's and Fall.

The RFC version that comes with the game is out of date, so I found and downloaded the latest version (1.187) and I put it in the MODS folder.

When I load the mod(its called RFC1187 on the mod list, this list also includes the older versions with the 3000bc and 600 AD), it does the normal mod loading screen, but the scenario doesnt start or show the menu to chose between starts or countries it just puts it on the normal civ menu.

I was wondering if I was doing anything wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Additionally on the readme of the new version it says, you may want to delete the old version, but I cant find the file location where the RFC mod tht comes with civ4complete is. So does anyone know where the scenarios that come with bts are stored thnx.

Are you using Windows or Mac? The update includes dll changes, which do not work on Mac. If using Windows, I can't help but someone else will be along before long.

for starters i'd suggest posting in the RFC subforum where people (should) have more expertise in what could be wrong

Right folder to put the stuff: C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Civ4\Bts\Mods
Wrong folder to put the stuff: My Documents\My Games\BtS\Mods

In case you did the former, please double check the RFC folder: Is there maybe another RFC folder in it? If so, then please move everything from the second folder into the first folder.

And welcome to CFC :).

I think your right The_J i put it in the wrong folder(The my doc 1), I just anoyed with my computer as for some reason when I searched with explorer for files to do with civ 4 it couldnt find it it programs files weird. Luckly I manged find it manually so I will do as you mentioned, hopefully this will work.
Also thnx for all the quick replies

Top Bottom