• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Right, That's IT AI! You're Dead!

In Civ 3 Ghandhi would ALWAYS break treaties and declare war on me. I don't know to this day what it was but I could never have him close to me without building up defenses because it was only a matter of time. This lead to me killing him at the first opprotunity every time I saw him.

It's still too early in Civ4 for me to find out who's most likely to be annoying. I've still got my eyes on Ghandhi. Alexanders moving over to that list as well.

I declare war often, in my last finished game, as the Aztecs, i went totally insane.:twitch:

First, in the early part of the game, i launched a war against france to the north of me to take the pyramids from him, winning easily (why should Louis have all the government civics?).:king:

Then i had a war against Greece and France, in the middle ages with musketman and knights, which was entirely the fault of Alexander and his preemptive tyrannical paranoia. I assume he didn't like how my culture was encroaching on his cities. Louis allied with him for revenge i assume, but i ended up taking 3 of each of their cities, including Paris, which was chock full of valuable trinkets.:goodjob:

The third war was my doing, because when i took over Paris, despite how culturally significant it was, it was squeezed down to one square, and people were revolting :)mad: :mad: ). So yet again, i had to smash that wig-wearing moron, in order to secure breathing room for my imperial prize. However, France called upon the Incans, who were more technologically advanced than i was. On top of that they also shared a border with me on the southern end, thus leading to a two front conflict. It was a tough war, with much pillaging, but yet again it was worth it, because in the end i decimated both of their armies and took 2 of each of their cities.:ar15:

Afterwards i rise up to become the undisputed superpower, with a 6 million man army. In the modern age i launch a war with Russia (even though they ended up taking NONE of the spoils, somewhat akin to the Iraq war "coalition" in todays world:lol:) to carve up the remnants of the Incan and French empires. Even though the war only lasted 3 turns, I went from controlling 48% to 68% of the globe, therefore cementing my victory.:satan:

hehehe, war is fun. I will launch it for whatever reason.:devil:

This thread helps explain a fair amount of history.

For some reason Ol' Cappy of the Inca is always poking around my area. I haven't played many games, but he's been in them all, and always been a 'roid.

Top Bottom