Rise of Civilization

Saw something like that on Steam and honestly, don't know what's causing it...

Now for Future plans and CiVI

I WILL be upgrading to 6 when it comes out and at such point will NOT be adding nor supporting anymore CiV mods.

As such my goal now is to get every mod I wanted to do done before October 21. Including next year's joke civs. That is quite an ambitious project here's a list of what to look for in the future (In no particular order):

Iran
Teutonic Order
Mycenae
Somalia
The Berbers
The Azande
The Pueblo (Will not be released here)
Jamaica
Normandy
Monaco
Romania
Java Pack
Nara
Manchuria
Celtic Ireland
Wales
The Free Marches
The Inquisition
The American West

A good number of these are still in early development so if you're curious, please ask and any help is appreciated!

As to whether I'll mod 6? I want to, but we'll see

Hey, I noticed that you seem to make your civ icons by using Sukitract's template on GIMP or another image editing software. Unfortunately, it doesn't end up looking like it should. Would you like if I made it on Photoshop? If you're interested, just PM me the alphas.

Hey, I noticed that you seem to make your civ icons by using Sukitract's template on GIMP or another image editing software. Unfortunately, it doesn't end up looking like it should. Would you like if I made it on Photoshop? If you're interested, just PM me the alphas.

Thanks, I'll get them to you sometime tomorrow

Just a comment about the "Bantu," civ. Although it's obvious you're referring to a few select Bantu ethnicities on or around part of the modern South African national territory, the term "Bantu," properly refers to a very, very large group of many, many ethnicities and languages who form the majority of the populations of South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana, Angola, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, the DRC, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon, and probably a strong plurality of the populations of Namibia and Cameroon. And like most groupings of ethno-linguistic groups from a large and robust branch of a major language family (like the Germanic, Latinian/Romance, Celtic, Slavic, Indo-Iranian, Semitic, Shaz Turkic, and Sinetic branches of groupings of ethno-linguistic groups), the various Bantu ethnicities have very different cultural, traditional, historical, and interactive outlooks and viewpoints. This, I would make the humble suggestion of renaming the "Bantu," civ, as portrayed here, to some term more specific to what appears to be being covered (I'd be willing to bet such a term exists somewhere in modern South African historiographical reference - especially in ANC parlance), rather than seeming to, and being criticized for, attempting to portray one of those infamous "blob civs." This, of course, is just my humble advice.

Top Bottom