Rise of Rome problem

Grezz

Chieftain
Ok, so I'm playing the RoR conquest and whipping everyone's ass. Towards the end of the turn limit the game closes totally without warning. My comp is virus free (as far as I know :sad:) so I reloaded. It happened again, and again. Then I noticed that it was closing just as the game reached the last 20 turns. I can just see the 'last 20 turns' counter appear before it completely shuts down, but the warning message never makes it. Anyone have any ideas as to why? Sorry if it's a known problem. I have version 1.22 BTW.

provide as save... as in go to respond and click attachments, then browse and put the save file in the box by using the browse function

we can then look at it and give u feed back as to what happens to us

Ok, I think this is it. Just skip all the unit moves. At the beginning of the next turn, several cities should increase their borders. This is the point that the game exits.

Have you messed with the graphics files, so the graphic for the turn counter is corrupted/deleted?

Have you reached the last 20 turns in any other epic game/scenario?

Yes, I completed the first Conquest with no problems and have completed other games when the turns ran out.

I did have to alter one thing in a graphic file; I had the Knight death problem and had to manually change a filename, but i was very careful not to alter anything else.

Top Bottom