Civ: Svartalfar
Leader: Faeryl Viconia
Difficulty: Warlord
Map: Erebus
Size: Small (4 AI's)
Climate: Temperate
Sealevel: Medium
Speed: Normal

Optional: Raging Barbarians, End of winter, No Vassal States, Wildlands, Blessing of Amathon, Living World, Flexible Difficulty, All unique Features and Compact Enforced

All victories except time enabled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The world has defrosted, our time to rise has begun in our new fertile land, we will do as we please, as we are alone, the Elves of light gone away from us now. Our will, my will shall be done.

Our entry to this world, Its has been blessed as we have decided to found our capital, Thariss, near the Tomb of the dead god Sucellus. I know this name from ancient lore, but that is all, the texts our scholars hold are deteriorated, or word of mouth obscured over the years. Sucellus, Esus, and Cernunnos appear often, this will require further research. Though this tomb should prove useful, even if we are the defilers of the grave. There is a river to the North, a village to the south. Though, there are ruins not far to the north and I fear there are enemies lurking within. There is also untapped Mana to the Southeast, It seems we should be will suited to fight as mages.

My Loyal Warrior Amalia Is Still Among the Mountains from which we came. I have sent word for Her and her Troops to return to our newfound homeland, We will need the defense for now, Also my citizen are worried for protection, so Ive instructed them to build Palisade.

My Scout, Rowan and Cadence, though not really suited for combat are ready to venture this world, Orders to Inspect with the tribe south of us have been given.​

As Rowan And Cadence made contact with the tribe near our border, they plundered ninety-seven pieces of gold. And soon after they ransacked the village, the competition for our land is eliminated for now. Though others are out there I can feel it.

On the start of Amalias return home she has sent a Messenger ahead to inform us of swine to the north. They shall be a valuble source of food, and maybe even a bargaining chip in the future.

The Beginnings of this world seem to favor our ways, though I lust for more, more power, knowledge, and all this world has to offer.​

As The Day wore on, a young, and rather beautiful scholar approached me about researching the secrets of this world. She reccomended to me that we should research the Ancient Chants, Or hunting, while I think that we should begin on our crafting skills. We argued about the benifits of each path, and eventually decided that crafting will lead us into the secrets of our world.

Rowan and cadence had ventured further from Thariss, and sent word of a grave, a barrow to be precise, my orders were instant, examine it for all its worth.

/The Journal of Rowan and Cadence/

An Ominous feeling surrounded us as we explored the barrow, it feels as if there is an enemy amidst us. I hope this feeling is wrong, we hope it passes and our journey continues safely.

Amalia was nearing the ruins, I had instructed her to investigate them when she arrived, hopefully there is nothing to fear inside, but only time will tell.

As for our city, the palisade is coming along nicely, though, the people wish it to be done faster.​

/The Journal of Rowan and Cadence/

The Feeling was true, a giant spider attacked us from the rear, we are going to contiune our investigations in hopes it doesnt happen again. Our explorations contined and nothing was to be found so we destroyed the barrow. and will continue to search.

While Rowan and Cadence were harmed the wounds were minor, and the experience in combat they have gained will serve them well. I've instructed them to learn defense in forests and Comabt mastery. Then to rest until they are free of injury.

Amalia reported that there was nothing in the ruins and I ordered them destroyed. I would rather not leave any refuge for my enemies.

As Amalia arrived in town, I ordered her to setup a guard amongst the city. Bolster our defenses.

The next few days were quiet, I began to Worry for Rowan and Cadence so I sent word, but they are fine, ready to leave and continue exploration missions in the days to come.

Ive ordered Rowan and Cadence to head north, maybe we will come in contact with others who inhabit this world. But More imporantly im looking for a place to begin a second city. But maybe Im getting ahead of myself.

Later that same day I was walking along a path towards the center of town, a Woman knowing the goings on in the world approached me. She said as follows.

I dismissed the thought, how can the stars effect us I wonder?​

The quiet days pressed on my mind, knowing that our Palisade neared completion. And that my scouts were exploring. I took the time to explore the forests around Thariss, and eventually came to the Tomb of Sucellus. I walked the halls, Not finding any evidence of life. But I had Discovered Mana radiating in the depths. I Made my way back to Thariss, slowly though I had a feeling that we might have to fend off countless animals, enemies, even gods in the days to come.​

End of winter, Wildlands, Blessing of Amathon, Living World, Flexible Difficulty, All unique Features and Compact Enforced

What does these mean?
Anyway nice beginning of a story, hope you will continue this.

End of winter, Wildlands, Blessing of Amathon, Living World, Flexible Difficulty, All unique Features and Compact Enforced are all optional faetures In a Fall From Heaven 2 custom game, they are the ones i have enabled.

End of winter has the world slowly warming, though I apparently ghot a very war starting location based on my surroundings

Wildlands make there be alot more animals in the world.

Blessing of Amathon makes there be more bonuses such as corn, mana, gems etc.

Living World increases the amount of events that occur.

Flexible Difficulty makes the difficulty increase or decrease depending on your current score.

All unique Features has all the things such as the Tomb of Sucelles, Pyre of the Seraphic, and Yggdrasil on the map.

And finally Compact Enforced prevents the Infernals And Mercurians from entering the world.

I plan to post another update soon :p

Nice to see FfH2 story, I like the idea of giving faces to advisors in screanshots.

/Journal of Rowan and Cadence/

As we Traveled the Jungles that surround us, we heard sounds around us, and we followed them, encountering scouts from another land. We made contact and exchanged greetings. We sent word to Faeryl and they sent word to their leader. We noticed their ears, pointed, and that said it all The Light elves, Ljosalfar.

I recived word of the Ljosalfar in the area, this is not good, I was hoping to not have to see them any time soon, actually I was hoping they died off in the long winter months. There will be peace for now, Untill I can wipe them off the face of the earth so MY reign among the elves can remain eternal.​

/Journal of Rowan and Cadence/

We continued to travel, the other elves closeby, we passed a castle and we can see a tower to the north, but we have decided not to report that for now, this could prove existence of ancient tribes, but they seem abandoned for now.

As the days pressed on Amalia approached me to inform me the Palisade had been completed. I Ordered her to find more suitable for battle. The Ljosalfar will not be remaining here for long.

Rowan and Cadence had finally sent word, slightly easing my worries, They had discovered mana and Grapes to the north, but also the accursed Ljosalfar seemingly blocking the only paths north, Orders have been sent to try and find a way around but only time will tell.

Spoiler :
Was hoping they wouldnt be so close :(

Hehe nice story, at least you get to unite the elves under the winter throne once and for all :p

Top Bottom