Road to War

krasavetzs2007

Chieftain
trying to use a trainer with this mod but no matter what i do it the trainer wont work, theni found this file inside the Road to War mod here it is CvGameCoreDLL.dll when i removed this file the trainers starts working but all the buttons for buildings, units, all gone, is there a way to modify this file or how can i avoide trainer works with all maps and most mods except this one, help me out.:confused:

CvGameCoreDLL.dll is a pretty critical file; no wonder the mod does not work when you remove it.

As for a "trainer"; what do you need exactly? Isn't the worldbuilder enough for your taste ?

Nah im not realy a wold builder, i like different things in game, i realy want to know if there is a way to mod this dll file can any one help, does some one knows how to remod this file and change default rules, i used 2003 c++ tool kit and it said that i have to use SDK to change default game rules, i tryed, very confusing, wasn't sure what to do, and so i just stoped, help me out, thanks for the reply.:)

you need to change the c++ files that are published for the core game (I am not sure that they are published for all the mods) and after you are done changing what you want to change you need to compile these files into the new cvcoregamedll.dll - if you do not know what you want to change you won't be able to do so though - while it is pretty easy to read you need to know c++ syntax to know how to change stuff.
As for the trainer - what do you want to achieve with it? a lot of things can be easily handled...

Welcome to CFC :band:

Well most known trainers allowe you to use 4 cheat options, which is, 1 turn reaserch, 1 turn build and so on, well thats what im trying to achive in this mod, because of this DLL file the trainer is capable working properly, its just doenst work, when the file is removed the trainers works but all the top bottom and all entire buttons are gone, is there way to by pass or mod thsi file so trainer will be able to work side by side with this file, every time i turn the trainer while this file inside the mod files game just crashes, i would like to learn something new, i like tasks if i know how to do them, give me a hint how to in details i like spesifics on this, it was very easy when i mod the Rome Total war game i mod the files so bad that i was so powerfull and rich, but any way thats what i want to do funn staff, let me know if its possible.

the .dll is pretty much the core file of the mod - altering it without a good understanding of the source files won't work for you. You could try asking here if the source is available - but then you'd have to know what is preventing your trainer from working - and my hunch is that nobody knows...

The source files for the Road to War are provided in the mod folder.
:blush: I just had a cursory glance into the mod folder and overlooked it - thanks :)
My argument stands though: without knowing what problem this other piece of software has with it it will be extremely difficult to change ;)

Top Bottom