Roll to Dodge: Ludicrous Edition

I sabatoge the repairs.

We arrive.

I close the airlock into the engine room, trapping red spy in there. I also leave behind lots of food and water and a game boy DS in there so he doesn't die of boredom/whatever

mythmonster2 said:
Once again with feeling: search for my meaning in life/wincondition.
3 (7): You're just not feelin' it.

Terrance888 said:
I read Machiavelli's "The Prince"
12: Like most casual readers, you take it to be a dictator's handbook.

Double A said:
I charm mm into making me his god.
1 (7): You wonder if he's your god.

Red_Spy said:
I sabatoge the repairs.
12 (15): You beat about the engines and Seon's welding, reducing the structural integrity back down to precarious levels.

Abaddon said:
We arrive.
8: Not 'til you fix those engines you don't.

!!!!! said:
i go in and do business
19 (20): You're presented with a generous contract. They'll do a test print, see how it goes in Germany, and then look at international distribution. They'll take 15% of profits to cover production costs, and you pocket the rest.

Seon said:
I close the airlock into the engine room, trapping red spy in there. I also leave behind lots of food and water and a game boy DS in there so he doesn't die of boredom/whatever
12 (14): Content that he knows what he's doing, you leave him a care package and seal the sector.

I charm the host into ending this pacifism crap.

Find a cure for pacifism. I'm sorry, but things are just gettin kinda boring round here!

I think of how to get out.

I give red spy a time out. Forever.

A flux in the space-time continuum means the engines are now good as new.

Double A said:
I charm the host into ending this pacifism crap.
Alright then. Bedazzle me.

mythmonster2 said:
Find a cure for pacifism. I'm sorry, but things are just gettin kinda boring round here!
11 (20): You dispel the nonviolent tendencies of the world around you. KNOW THEN, AMERICA MYTHMONSTER2, THAT WHEN IRAN THE WORLD ATTAINED DEMOCRACY PEACE, YOU TOOK IT AWAY!!

Red_Spy said:
I think of how to get out.
18 (20): You calmly cross the threshold of the unlocked door.

Terrance888 said:
I utilize the stuff I've learned to become dictator of Texas.
9: Unfortunately, you are currently onboard a spaceship.

Seon said:
I give red spy a time out. Forever.
11 (13): You spank him on the bottom for 6 damage and tell him he can never play with any of his friends.

Abaddon said:
A flux in the space-time continuum means the engines are now good as new.
3: The engines destabilize and burst into flame within the ship, consuming precious oxygen.

!!!!! said:
i defeat glados
6: You're nowhere near the Aperture Science laboratories.

landlubber, Darth Caesar, Verarde and CivGeneral suffer 20 damage for inactivity.

I find a lifeboat.

With the limitation of pacifism removed, I don the uniform of Nyarlathotep's servant.

Changed my mind.

Shoot mythmonster with the laser chaingun until he turns to ash.

Top Bottom