RPG: Band of Thieves

I say we create a diversion at the rendevous, and kill the Khan WHILE stealing the cat....

If the diversion is freat enough yes. Thi is a bar right. And what happens in bars....

Bar Fights.....

We send in me, I pick a fight with the Cat man, during the hell that breaks loose, Kaakskop pilfers the kitty, and The Black Hand kills the Khan. Then, we flee the scene, but set up a patsy first by stabbing the cat man with the Khans Sword... The authorities will never know its us.

Sidious has spoken

Well then. Sounds like a plan. I can arrange to have the Gentlemen's Club closed the night he comes in so there are no witness'. I'll be bartending. Kaakskop, you'll be sitting two chairs down from the Cat Man. Then, Sidious (sitting next to the Cat Man) will spill a drink on the Cat Man generating a fight, that's when Kaakskop will grab the kitty.

Once we have the cat man out of our way and unconcious. I will thrust a bar knife in him, and we will throw the bloody idiot in the closet. We will wait for the Khan. When he comes we, we will be on our original positions as if he were the Cat Man. Sidious, buy him a few drinks, and we will tell him a man came by looking for him and will be back in a few minutes. Once he's drunk I will draw his own sword from him and stab him. You two will flee. I will drag the Cat Man out of the closet and throw him next to the dead Khan.

I will then run and contact the vigilantes, telling them there was a bar fight and two men are dead.

Everyone agreed with the plan.

OOC: I will be administering this thread. Right after we agree on the plan, I will draw up stats for both the catman and the Khan. Your stats and lucky (random number generator) will determine if you sucessfully complete your task at hand.

Sounds OK.
(btw it's kaaskop)

Ice walked into the Gentlemen's Club only moments after Kaaskop and Sidious had arrived.

"I believe were all ready for our first job. Chip be with you." Ice said as het got behind the bar, and started to dry wet glasses.

After a few minutes of waiting, a strange man came in. The group new he was the "Cat Man." He looked nothing like a Licentian and spoke in broken tongue. After ordering a beer, and watching Sidious nervously tapping on the counter, Sidous made his move. He spilt his next beer on the "Cat Man." After a few moments of swearing, the two got up from there barstools.

OOC: Swiss, you can post how the fight goes down, but leave the ending to me, so I can calculate if your objective was complete or not with your skills. (Ie. don't end it with you knock him out, or he knocks you out, leave some flexibility.)

The Strange Mongolian looked up at Sidious, "Wadd wis Thut Far?"(OOC: I made up the Mongolain Accent, I don' know what it sounds like).

Sidious looked at the Mongolian with a rage so fake it seemed real. "Hey, buddy You spilt my beer, gimme 5 gold" The Mongolian spat, yes SPAT at Sidious and remarked "Welz I is ain't givin yoz no 5 gold, yoz owez me tin for my pantz". Sidious threw the first punch there and the Mongolian staggered back and tripped over a chair. That had been easier than Sidious had thought. He didn't expect what was coming next. The Cat Man swept his leg and knocked over Sidious, who fell with a sickening crunch. He then rolled on to his shoulders and flipped up. Sidious scrambled backwards and then pulled himself up, narrowly dodgeing an incoming beer mug. The Cat Man was throwing everything. Sidious had to think fast. And so he did.

He ran to his right, grabbed a chair and hurled it at the Cat Man. He ducked, but this gave Sidious the oppurtunity he need. He slide on the floor, tripped the Mongolian, got up and pinned him under a stool. He was dazed but not knocked out.....

OOC: Results

Code:
Your Strength skill is 4. Giving you a 40% chance of winning a fight.

To win a fight, you must generate a number from 1-40.

Using the RNG, you produced a 36.

You win!

Swiss then pulled back his fist, ready to throw the final punch. The Cat Man swore something in a daze, and Sidious delivered the final blow. Ice then quickly jumped over the counter with his trusty bar knife, and stabbed the man in the heart as Kaaskop grabbed the Cat.

Sidious and Kaaskop, then cleaned up the little blood on the floor, and returned to their original positions. Now, they were waiting for the target, The Khan.

One down, one to go!

We still have to kill the Khan!

Top Bottom