Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shaitan

Obi Wan, Luke and the droids sneak into the port on Tatooine. Storm troopers are looking for the droids. Ben "fuzzles" the storm troopers with a Jedi mind trick.

Same thing here except with candidate instead of droids.

:lol: I thought EVERYONE knew about the Jedi Mind Trick!

14-14....wow! Go Strider!! ...maybe a joint leadership would suffice? ...just wanted to throw the apple of discord into the batch! hehehehe

Ehecatl Atzin

I will start biting my nails if this doesn't end soon.

Strider and Donsig are tied again, were is this world comming to :crazyeye:.

7 people in this forum....is everyone constantly checking this poll?? ....I am!! hahaha (at the university right now)

Ehecatl Atzin

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Strider and Donsig are tied again, were is this world comming to :crazyeye:.

................ Who knows :)

Also I am happy to say that Donsig and I signed a peace agreement (well.... in away.....)

Originally posted by ipris
i just voted Donsig. that makes it 15/14 for donsig as of now.

Why'd you do that??

Seesh... Now I have to campaign foor votes again.

Still another dead-heat. Looks like trade and FA will have to pick up the slack. ;) For the next turn chat aleast.

We're all for following the spirit of the law. Perhaps both Strider and donsig would agree to co-lead the science department. I know that two people in the CivII demogame did that in the first term.

Originally posted by Shaitan
Good point, Octavian. This is as even a contest (twice!) as we've ever seen. Strider and donsig, if this results in a tie would you be willing to be co-leaders?

In the interests of Fanatika and the FNSD Strider and I have already discussed ways we can work together. We have a tentative agreement that Strider will post science discussion threads and I will post science polls. We're also looking forward to using the services of Yes, No & Abstain for our polling needs.

We agreed that this division would work no matter which of us was leader and which was deputy. The official leader was to open the term 2 FNSD thread and post the actual turn chat instructions. If we're co-leaders we'll have to work this part out.

Good job donsig & Strider. I am sure it will work out however the poll ends up. Nice to see you putting the needs of the nation ahead of electoral politics.

I guess it mirrors the science polls themselves. Everyone wants the best of both worlds!

Hey, if they're co-leaders, would that make stuck a deputy? ;)

Hey! I thought of the co-leader thing first!!

Ehecatl Atzin

Have the people that voted for Saam on the last poll voted on this one yet?

Ehecatl Atzin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom