Russian Unit Pack 6: Imperial Infantry (1690-1840) (27 Jan, 2007)

Actually, starting my work on this pack I`ve also been planning to make infantry and cavalry units of that period for Britain, France, Prussia/Germany, Sweden, Austria, Spain, Turkey, Mexico/Latin America, India. :)

I plan to make infantry units for all eras, including Late 19th century riflemen. :)

Wow, just wow. A prolific humanoid creator, Sandris you're awesome. :goodjob:

Holy freak-knockin' tomatoes! :eek:

Read my whole post. I said they were not important for a NApoleonic scenario, but that if he make them, I'll use them in my epic mod

I did in fact miss that...I apologize...

/me slaps himself about the head and shoulders with a large trout

Impressive, very impressive....I'm so happy to see that a great unit maker like sandris is planning to do so many units...I think late 19th century units will be very useful, as we have a kind of "gap" until WWI, but we have to be patient...

And about latin/south american units...it's the truth, they are less important for Napoleonic Wars...BUT there was a large and important Indepence War in the whole continent, and in the rest of 19th century there were also important wars, like Guerra de la Triple Alianza...

BTW, Thanks again, Sandris....:worship: :worship: :worship:

Fantastic units, Sandris! Spectacular and very appreciated!
Could you please add Portugal and Poland to your List? Thank you, these units are great. :)

Fantastic units, Sandris! Spectacular and very appreciated!
Could you please add Portugal and Poland to your List? Thank you, these units are great. :)
Oups, I forgot Poland in my list... And we also need Netherland and the Rhine confederacy (may be split in some major players like Bavaria, Wurtemberg, Saxony...).
So we need
France, Great Britain, Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Ottomans, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, and possibly Kingdom of Naples, Rhine Confederacy (Bavaria, Wurtember, Saxony...). Is everyone accounted for? The missing, please raise your hand!

::Raises Hand::
Most of my needs are semi-fictional

Also: Mexico, Bahian(Brazil, but Not Portugal, native peoples), Native American(We have 2 muskets, but no Rifle), Egypt, Arabian, "caribbean(Dark skinned Islanders)", "Polynesian(Lighter skinned Pacific Islanders)", and I think thats it for the Civs Id need...
tho I could also add Ireland to the list, but Id want those guys to be "Out of uniform" in civilian clothes of the period

Very impressive unit pack! Finally, I can put some of Steph's conversions to rest. Thank you!

Finally, I can put some of Steph's conversions to rest.
Your attempt at treason and subersive attitude has been noted. Prepare to be brought soon by one or our specialized team in one of our centers were you will be re-educated.

Also: Mexico, Bahian(Brazil, but Not Portugal, native peoples), Native American(We have 2 muskets, but no Rifle), Egypt, Arabian, "caribbean(Dark skinned Islanders)", "Polynesian(Lighter skinned Pacific Islanders)", and I think thats it for the Civs Id need...
tho I could also add Ireland to the list, but Id want those guys to be "Out of uniform" in civilian clothes of the period

Three muskets actually, if you count Utah's older one(I like that unit too btw)

Your attempt at treason and subersive attitude has been noted. Prepare to be brought soon by one or our specialized team in one of our centers were you will be re-educated.

That'll be a challenge for "them". I am a guy with the combined strengths of teutonic stubborness and american tenacity.

Another wonderful pack, Sandris!!

I plan to make infantry units for all eras, including Late 19th century riflemen. :)

Really?? Do you plan to do units of the WWI and WWII? Oh, if it is planned I will be waiting!!! Do some submachineguns for several nations!!

Oups, I forgot Poland in my list... And we also need Netherland and the Rhine confederacy (may be split in some major players like Bavaria, Wurtemberg, Saxony...).
So we need
France, Great Britain, Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Ottomans, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, and possibly Kingdom of Naples, Rhine Confederacy (Bavaria, Wurtember, Saxony...). Is everyone accounted for? The missing, please raise your hand!

We'd also need:
Knights of St. John (Napoleon conquered their last holdout at Malta during the Revolutionary wars)
Irish revolutionaries
French Monarchists (preferably with funny wigs)
Persians
Sardinians (very important in this time period!)
Etruscans
Sicilians (could possibly use stuff from the Kingdom of Naples. Possibly. :mischief: )
Hanover
Chinese
Japanese (we only have the Meiji Rifleman and a couple of Musketmen...)
Korean
Various African (from the Sahel, the Sudan, etc.)
Possibly some new Americans

What-if's:
Egyptian (upgrade to SoG's Egyptian Musketman)
Roman (Upgrades to Kinboats Roman Infantry)
Zulu
Babylonian
Aztec Jaguar Riflemen and Eagle Grenadiers
Mongolian
Celtic

Thankfully, Sandris posted the animations, so he doesn't have to do all of them himself :smug: ...

As I said before I`m not against of making any of historical infantry and cavalry units.

All I need is:
- my time and inspiration
- your patience and sample images for requested units. :)

Theres already a Zulu Musketman just not a rifleman...

Theres already a Roman Rifleman/Grenadier.

But you have the rest down... ;)

But that doesn't complete the lines :p

Anyway, I see you're setting about making the Zulu Rifleman :) This aught to help Sandris :)

@Sandris: I have no images for the units I put up, but they're not really needed badly :)

Top Bottom