Russia's Unique Trait ISN'T Russian Winter?

I'm surprised that Russia's ability is not "AAH MOTHERLAND".
Anyway, their UB Krepost is making even less sense to me than US B-17. Anyone feels the same ?

Anyway, their UB Krepost is making even less sense to me than US B-17. Anyone feels the same ?
I'm not sure what would make a good UB for Russia.

Given that, russian fortresses are as worthy of making unique as anything. Presumably it replaces castles.

I'm not sure what would make a good UB for Russia.

Given that, russian fortresses are as worthy of making unique as anything. Presumably it replaces castles.

As I understand not every civ gets both UU and UB, some have 2 UU, so why not do the same with Russia ? As I said in other thread, I would love to see T-34 as Russia's UU, it's as famous as Panzers.

Given the information on the civ website, it's as safe an assumption as any other being made at the moment that civs with 2 UUs don't have a UB... since it's otherwise oddly coincidental that every civ with a UB at the moment only has one known UU, and likewise every civ with 2 UUs has no known UB.

I hope there would be 2 UU and 1 UB for every civ.

They really want to make civilizations different. Playing Germans with 2UU and combat-oriented ability should be not like playing Egyptians with peaceful UB and building-related ability. I really like what game designers prefer gameplay over standardization.

Given the information on the civ website, it's as safe an assumption as any other being made at the moment that civs with 2 UUs don't have a UB... since it's otherwise oddly coincidental that every civ with a UB at the moment only has one known UU, and likewise every civ with 2 UUs has no known UB.

They have stated that that's how the system works.

They really want to make civilizations different. Playing Germans with 2UU and combat-oriented ability should be not like playing Egyptians with peaceful UB and building-related ability. I really like what game designers prefer gameplay over standardization.

I know, it's just Russian castles\fortresses aren't that famous. Now that I think about it, it seems devs want to make Russia defense\industrial oriented.

I don't really like the idea of a Castle UB for the Russian. There are really good UU that Russia could get instead for example Strelzi (replaces Musketman), T-34(replaces tank), T-72 (replaces Modern Armor), a better nuclear sub or VDV troops( replaces paratrooper).
Considering the Russian created the first airborne forces, they should get a better paratrooper.

Russia winter is overated
its just a way of the western powers to make them feel good about having russia beatin napoleon and hitler

Yeah but THEY GOT OWNED BY POLAND!

Top Bottom