Saturday at PAX first demo of BNW.

My guess is it'll be Poland vs. Assyria and show off a few features. My guess is an early game demo and then a jump ahead to later. I'll definitely check it out after it happens when it gets posted.

2K twitter feed had a picture of the booth a few minutes ago, but there were no clues in the decor. I remember that last year there was a oversized image of the G&K box art at one of the expos or cons. I was hoping for something similar.

Nice! It'll be on Saturday at 16:30.
What time does that make it here in New Zealand? Sunday 09:30? I'll be doing paintball at that time :(

Will it be available to watch somewhere afterwards?

That is good news.
Good to be getting a demo so early after announcement.
How many civs do you think we'll see?
My guess is at about 2-3 new civs during the demo, maybe one hidden in the diplo/espionage/religion screen.

Because I'm expecting Portugal and the Zulu, I hope they don't show them off... I'd rather see some of the more "uncertain" civs.

It's a shame I need to go somewhere saturday, I'd really like to see the demo.
Will it be viewable a few hours later somewhere?
(And the hardest part is not going to this forum until after I've seen the demo :p )

The replay is typically available a few hours later on their livestream channel.

Is Ireland in the same time zone as London? In London, I think you add 5 hours from the East Coast US.

Is Ireland in the same time zone as London? In London, I think you add 5 hours from the East Coast US.

There's only a 4 hour difference between the eastern American coast and Ireland/United Kingdom etc until 31 March, when it'll revert to the more normal 5 hour difference.

The US observes DST on the 2nd Sunday of March, the UK/Ireland etc on the last Sunday of March, so there's usually a few weeks where things get all twilight zone on us.

For us in the Antipodes though, we're going to have to wait until Sunday. -.-

PAX is simply one of the gaming convetions. It was very fun last year for God and Kings, but it doesn't seem to be as promising for Civ 5 this year as it was last. Nonethless, demo = more info = more excitement.

what is the time for Canadian mountain time?

Is Canadian Mountain Time different from the one down south (given Daylight Saving Time)? I'll make it easy. It's 6:45 right now in the Eastern time zone. Look at your clock and figure out how it compares.

PAX is simply one of the gaming convetions. It was very fun last year for God and Kings, but it doesn't seem to be as promising for Civ 5 this year as it was last. Nonethless, demo = more info = more excitement.

I'm gunna wait and see on that opinion. Pretty much all we knew last year was that we were gunna see some footage too. And we already knew a lot more before Pax last year than we do for this years.

Watch this space.

Top Bottom