saved games

bwil

Chieftain
Hello, I am trying to find out how to remove saved games from the list of games saved. Anyone know how to do that?

go to start, run, browse, c:/program files/infrogrames interactive/civilization iii/saves, delete them in there

Just go to your save directory and delete it. Btw, the save directory can be locate where your installed your vanilla Civ3 in the first place. The save folder for PTW is inside the PTW directory and so on.

1) you have to do it from the operating system

open windows explorer (press the windows key together with e), navigate your way to the correct folder, for example, double clicking on c:, then program files, then infrogames (or atari or infrogames interactive), then civilization, then either
a) saves
b) ptw and then saves
c) conquests and then saves

then just select the files you no longer need and press delete

OR

2) in Conquests and probably PTW add WindowsFileBox=1 to the appropriate initialization file (conquests.ini etc) and delete them before loading a game in.

be careful it's really hard to describe something like this in words

edit and of course 2 other people reply while i'm typing this :rolleyes:

Or, you could just go to My computer, Hard drive (whatever your's is called), Program Files, Infogrames Interactive, Civilization III, and finally Saves. The just right click the one you want and press delete on the menu that comes up.

Top Bottom