-Scenario Editor Difficulties-

France

Chieftain
Hi there, I'm practically new to the Civilization V Modding World & if you have experience in it, helping me would be much appreciated. Currently, I'm doing the basics; maps & scenarios. I'm editing a map-scenario that of Europe which wasn't updated to BNW, and which I enjoyed. It's Sven's Europe which you can find on the Steam Workshop, I went to the scenario editor and it turns out I have no clue of what I was doing; I basically just wanted to add the new civilizations in. Ironically, I was playing as England, and I was too crowded with the Celts up North, is there a way where if I play as a civilization it can disable the other? What I mean if you don't understand, is if I play as England, then the Celts can't spawn neither play & vice versa. Thank you for reading & would love a reply as soon as it is possible.

Thank you, but if I change it's spawn site, it wouldn't be historically accurate, but could I do what I said before? By this I mean, for example; I pick my Civilization as Portugal, but Spain would automatically be disabled. It would help out because if I wanted to play as The Celts, England wouldn't spawn & it wouldn't be too crowded, same if I wanted to play as England:king:. Also, what do you mean by "CS?"

That's actually a great resolution to the problem:lol:, thank you for that. I guess I have to make various maps, till then!

Top Bottom