Scenarios progress problem

prince_medion

Chieftain
It's been the 3rd time that after I load FFH2 and wanted to play the next scenario, my progresss has reseted! No record of scenarios completed,all locked!

It's starting to really tick me off, does anyone experience the same problem?

Prince,

I don't know, but maybe it could help if you provide some details:

Which version are you playing? Are you on .41b? Did you get your progress on an earleir version? I don't think the version is supposed to matter, but it may be important to understand. If you did download a new version, I wonder if you are using the same directory as before?

Did your trophies in the trophy hall also reset? (Including the scenario trophies.)

Best wishes,

Breunor

Yes, I'm using the last version, and I can't use my old saves anymore but i guess that's normal.
After i upgraded, my scenarios progress was reseted, and I thought it's just because I upgraded, but yesterday after I manage to get back to the same point I was before, and tried to do the next scenario, my progress all disapeared. I restarted the game and they were there again, like magic.
So today I carried on, and same thing hapened when I tried to pick the next scenario. I restarted the game like last time to see if it would work, but no it did'nt, and my trophies are also reseted to 0.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

On a last note, I just thought i could add that I also use arcane mastery+tweakmode for FFH2

Yes, I'm using the last version, and I can't use my old saves anymore but i guess that's normal.
After i upgraded, my scenarios progress was reseted, and I thought it's just because I upgraded, but yesterday after I manage to get back to the same point I was before, and tried to do the next scenario, my progress all disapeared. I restarted the game and they were there again, like magic.
So today I carried on, and same thing hapened when I tried to pick the next scenario. I restarted the game like last time to see if it would work, but no it did'nt, and my trophies are also reseted to 0.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

On a last note, I just thought i could add that I also use arcane mastery+tweakmode for FFH2

Glad you got it to work!

In general, you should probably list the extra mods you are trying when posting here looking for help; if other people aren't getting these kinds of issues, the issues may have to do with the mods; the mods may be changing the strings used in the scenarios which are reset when you reload.

Best wishes,

Breunor

I have exactly the same problem. Using pure newest FFH2, BtS 3.19 and Vista SP2. Every time I restart FFH the scenarios reset. Any idea how to fix this?

Same problem here, every time I try to start a ffh2 scenerio, my computer freezes, any ideas? Thanx.

Top Bottom