Screenshot of the Day #120: Baghdad

Wow, cool.

Although...that map is odd. I mean, the map projection. Instead of the Americas to the left and Europe/Asia/African on the right, it's the other way around. :hmm: Where can I download that?

and the fact that the oceans make up about 30% of the world :hmm:

edit: I spelle oceans, "otions" :lol:

Originally posted by Imperial-Markus
:lol:
Wow overthrowing one totalitarian regime and join the other don't think this is such a smart move. Movin from fanatical nationalist to oppressive communist. Not a big change in my mind.

Ok as we talk about the screenshot I see you're a Republic well the only question is:
Which republic? As we all know many worse regimes also call themselves "Republic" :rolleyes: Hope you?re not such an oppressor ;)

china is fine country, they are hardly opressive. i wonder if youve ever been there or are you just another victom of western propganda.

anyways good screen shot. baghdad is kinda out of place and so is damascus but who cares

Originally posted by jmansbong

china is fine country, they are hardly opressive. i wonder if youve ever been there or are you just another victom of western propganda.

anyways good screen shot. baghdad is kinda out of place and so is damascus but who cares

"tiananmen square":(

lol i love this screenshot, i especially like how baghdad is being defended by pikemen :flamedevi

I have a similiar screenshot. Only I take the more plausable approach and launch an ICBM on Baghdad - and who really plays with culture on? Hah. Should I submit it?

I thought this wasn't supposed to go political? Padma, you have deleted my posts in the past, but they were no different than the other ones in here. Why are you trying to silence me? ;)

obviously this screenshot is a lie, just a figment of the chinese propaganda machine. the loyal citizens of baghdad have successfully defeated the evil chinese and all reports otherwise are lies. the chinese invaders who are nowhere near baghdad are nonetheless committing suicide by the millions at the gates of baghdad!!! Now please give me back baghdad before I cry....LOL

(i really have to stop staying up all night watching war coverage...LOL)

How do you get all the cities on the right places, and with the right name? I can see you could do it for your own cities, but how could you get AIs to do it?

Top Bottom