Screenshot of the Day #56: -3 Production

Originally posted by hbdragon88

What's the button next to the hurry production? I know it's draft but it looks differnt - I wonder what art pack that is.

Contact Governor, actually.

How did they get that? a new PTW thing?

It looks like he just went in the editor and gave the default citizen (laborer) -1 shields. 2 shields from city center -5 citizens= -3. Whatever mod he's using might change some of the other terrain types as far as how many shields it is producing, and that is why he has nobody working on the forest/game that would reveal that to us.

I guess instead of contructing buildings, it destroys them with the negative shield production.

Imagine what it'd be like to rush something.

"Shall we rush the destruction of Temple? It will cost -300 gold."

Originally posted by The Yankee
I guess instead of contructing buildings, it destroys them with the negative shield production.

Imagine what it'd be like to rush something.

"Shall we rush the destruction of Temple? It will cost -300 gold."
It would be even funnier with pop rushing, where you would gain citizens after destroying something! :lol:

It seems no one has mentioned that the commerce corrupt rate is oddly low: 4/11. And the six output on science is because of the library. So, why is the product corrupt rate absurd at the same time.

thats my game.
I only automated the workers after I finished improving all my main cities
I am using different art, but I havent changed any of the rules
the city didnt just build the settler, it is passing through, to the vast tundra land
I just took off the people from the forest right b4 taking the pic, to see what happens to the production, I dont remember what it was.

I have a save. I dont remember if I changed the production or ended the war before saving. Ill check tomorrow

I tried uploading on this post but it said the file was too big
I treid uploading to the site, but it says it worked, but it isnt in either list.

I have the same problem with negative production.

My civs were very angry a long time and suddenly the production turns to -148. Every construction should be done in 1 round, but nothing happens. If I earn to much money I could set the production to 'wealth' and lose around 70 coins per turn.
Ugly bug. I am lucky that there is only one town with this problem.

Well... this is also quite nice :D i wonder if all the tiles were like this what would the production be like?

Top Bottom