Screenshots of wonders on the game map

Delgar

Warlord
Ok, so I searched the forum and couldn't find any substantial info on this. I just built The Louvre in one of my cities, but I can't find it on the in-game map (you know how you can generally see wonders like the Statue of Liberty, Oracle, Pyramids, etc appearing on the map). For some reason, being unable to see The Louvre in my city despite having built it drove me batshiit crazy as I looked left, right, up, down, center, diagonally, but just couldn't see where it was.

I went to the always helpful http://well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html but unfortunately there was no in-game screenshot of this particular wonder.

This started me thinking...does anyone have screenshots of how the wonders (not just The Louvre but others as well) look like on the game map? If so, please share, you will save me from going insane :) :cry: :lol:

Some will be inside the city tile in between the buildings where they could easily be missed.

Thanks, yeah I know, I just want to see what it looks like on the map. For that reason I kinda miss what Civ 3 had...where you had a detailed aerial view of the city and could very clearly see the buildings and wonders

Thanks, yeah I know, I just want to see what it looks like on the map. For that reason I kinda miss what Civ 3 had...where you had a detailed aerial view of the city and could very clearly see the buildings and wonders

This. Actually, it will be even nicer to have those notifications that "X civ has started building Y wonder". It will help you determine if it's worth building that said wonder or not.

Top Bottom