Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I played, but can't you just drag the abilities into the quickslots at the top left?

Yeah I figured that out after an entire playthrough and starting a new ruthless female character.

What game is that?

Looks good. I should keep an eye out for it.

I downloaded the Mechwarrior mod for Crysis and it's pretty awesome. :D

Start out with 20,000 credits but as you get promoted you get more credits to what I assume is 100,000 credits and you can buy Atlas'

View inside the mech

I assume this map is on an asteroid. This lake actually freezes on the dark side but melts on the light side. This is the light side.

And the dark side. The day night cycles actually go pretty quickly on this map.

OMG the enemy!

Blargh Im ded

Got one finally!

A Warhammer

And the view inside the Warhammer. It also shows the day night transition.

Bunch of people taking potshots at the enemy in the canyon

The AWESOME

And the view of the awesome on the inside.

The Khanate has apparently seen fit to surround a Nordic village with all of their armies despite being at peace with them as well as at war with the rest of the world...

Did you tried to use the print scrn button then alt-tab and paste it somewhere in a paint/imageediting program?

yep

Once you get upon the back of the zombie horse, you can never get off

Zombie horse?! LOL wut?!

Im guessing its the arrow going through its head and brain.

It's only a zombie if it lives on after it died, otherwise it is just an invincible horse...

Trust me, I know a lot about zombies

It died once, yet in the next battle I was riding a horse, I didn't buy a new one

I can't remember if horses actually die in Native, but they can be taken out in battle and even crippled (they will heal after 30 iirc).

Mass Effect was fun as all bloody hell, which is what my 2nd character left behind her. Love the ending MWHA WHA HA A!

Some promotional images for use to encourage humanity and remind the other species who's in charge!

Spoiler :

This is why you never let the AI control history. I've been playing with the WWM as Switzerland, letting the AI run amok. I will be taking screenshots on some of the scenario dates (1453, 1492, etc.) to let you all partake in the madness.

First off: The world map.
Spoiler :

(BTW Syria and Persia look like the same nation, but they're not. They just have the same color.

However, Castile is not the superpower that it seems. For... well just look at it!

In addition, check out the Great Novgorod-Muskovian war with Denmark and Sweden on the respective sides.

Meanwhile, The Papal State is fighting wars with Naples and Milan. Neapolitan rebels don't help either.

And finally... well it speaks for itself.

Nice Screenshots. All Screenshots are fabulous. Really enjoyed this thread. Awesome shots every one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom