Seal's Mod Component thread and more!

The Navy Seal

Emperor
Hi all, just trying to put all my works in one thread to make it easier for people to find them. :goodjob:

Here's my Vannila MOD COMP:

Unit Prerequisits:
This XML MOD COMP makes it so units require buildings in order to be built. :)
Download Here

Here's all my Warlords MOD COMPs:

Unit Prerequisits Warlords:
This XML MOD COMP makes it so units require buildings in order to be built. :)

Download Here

Unit Formations:
This XML MOD COMP adds over 40 new formations that are already added with units assigned to them. :)

Download Here

Civic Mobilization:
This XML MOD COMP adds a new set of civics (Mobilization) as time press's on new and more effecient civics appear that decrease City Maintnance and adds XPs to your units. :)

Download Here

Defensive Units:
This XML/PYTHON MOD COMP makes it so settlers and workers have a small defensive strenght. :)

Download Here

Modern Worboat:

This XML MOD COMP adds a new unit Modern Workboat which moves farther and can enter Ocean. :)

Download Here

Riot Police:
This XML/PYTHON MOD COMP adds a new unit Riot Police which requires a jail in order to be built. The Riot Police unit can perform a mission that stops the revolt in a city. :)

Download Here

Farmers:
This XML/PYTHON MODCOMP adds a new improvement (Irrigation) and changes Farms. Now instead of yop being able to build farms when you develope Agriculture you are able to Irrigate a plot. After 25 turns the Irragation turns into a farm. The only thing different between the Farm and Irrigation is that Farms have a small chance (1 in a 1,000) of discovering a food resource (Wheat, Rice, and Corn). But you can't just discover Corn, Wheat, or Rice, You have to have Wheat in order to discover Wheat the same goes with Corn, and Rice. :)

Download Here

Settlers:
This MODCOMP adds three new settler units with special abilities, Colonist, Pioneer, and the Architect. The Colonist comes with Optics. Instead of it building a 1 population city with no buildings it starts with 2 pop and has buildings in it. The Pioneer comes with Economics and the city starts with 3 pop and several buildings. The Architect builds a 1 pop city and has tons of buildings. :)

Dowload Here

Religions:
This XML MOD COMP changes spread rates on religions so this way Judaism wont be the leading world religion. It also gives every religion a special unique unit.

Download Here

Here are my Warlords Scenarios.

Earth 1000AD:
This is an update from the scenario that came with vanilla I've updated and added new civs and tweaked to make it more Historical. It's still a Work in progress, but it's well on it's way! :)

Download Here

Earth 1000AD plain:
This is Just a plain update from the Vanilla scenario. It has minor tweaks to make it more historical. It has no new civs or any changes like that it's a plain map, no XML, Python, SDK, or Graphical changes. MP friendly! :)

Dowload Here

Private Maps for Warlords:

Europe:
It's dimentions are 100w 73h. :)

Download Here

Top Bottom