Secrets of the Pharaoh

Well, to be honest with you guys when I said this story could still go on I meant that I lost this save and have no idea where it went but I still have 2 more screenshots so here they are:

================================

Spoiler :

Apparently, the old leader of New Rome decided that the whole "New Age August Caesar" look wasn't working for him, so he changed it to "New Age Justinian I".

Ramesses also had a slight feeling that this Rome was not going to survive for much longer, as it did not have anything that would keep it alive, but he bit his tongue and let the new country keep their independence.

Spoiler :

Not too much later on, New Rome had changed from their old ruler's state religion of Christianity, to Islam. Ramesses could not worry about this now, as his nation was falling apart. His newest cities were defecting to nearby nations, and he needed to stop it.

Unfortunately, these cities were tired of Ramesses's rule. Carthage defected over to France, and Sena to Turkey.

==============================

From here, there is no more history of Egypt that has been uncovered. Now, the remaining Egyptian cities had been divided between France and Turkey, and the two civilizations live in equilibrium.

But that raises one question...

The End?

Well that was certainly an....interesting ending?

This whole story was... interesting.

Looking back at this story I am just cringing at how bad I played it. I definitely got better at the game over time.

I thought you were going to colonize Brazil, not Australia :lol:

Looking back at the last page, the last update was a month ago and I ended it with "I just don't want this story to seem like it was dead."

Well we all saw how that turned out.

That escalated quickly.

Nice stargate reference though.

The exploding pyramid is a scene from Stargate SG-1

You guys want to hear a fun fact about this story? It could have been anything else, but I was too impatient to play anything other than Egypt, China, or Babylon.

I chose Egypt because if I needed to WB I wouldn't have to scroll, either. :lol: I was lazy

:clap: Best reason ever. 10/10 -IGN :lol:

Top Bottom