Secrets of the Pharaoh

As DKVM says, if the problem is just in the screen, you can take a normal pc video screen and see if your laptop has a compatible video port (just look at the shape of the screen's cable).
If there is a compatible port (there should be) then try plugging in the separate video screen and turn everything on.

If it's not too recent then the cable has these connectors (they usually are blue):
Spoiler :

Good news everyone! Apparently there are a couple people in my city that can fix the kind of problem I have with my computer.

As long as they don't clear any files, and just fix my laptop and get it working again, I can continue this and my Maya story. But that's a maybe

That sounds very funny because you make it sound like a back alley geek squad person that went rogue :lol: Yay though!

I haven't found them yet, my cousin only just informed me. I'll have to talk around town or something to see if I can find some back-alley rogue nerds to help me. :lol:

That sounds very funny because you make it sound like a back alley geek squad person that went rogue :lol: Yay though!

Oh nononono, don't trust Dell, never, NEVER!

Hey, buddy, you got the stuff?
Yeah, whatcha need? More RAM? More hard drive space? After-market fan?
Nah I need a new screen for my laptop.
Oo that will cost you.
How much??
About 100 cheddar and a ticket to the upcoming technology convention.
What?? Those are so hard to get!
If you have a problem then talk to my partner, his specialty is erasing, I know how much you love your files, sure would be a shame if something were to... happen to it.
Oh god no please!
Then we have a deal?
O-okay then...
Gooood, and I also want a new HDMI cord because mine is frayed.

Oo that will cost you.
How much??
If you have a problem then talk to my partner, his specialty is erasing, I know how much you love your files, sure would be a shame if something were to... happen to it.
Oh god no please!
Then we have a deal?
O-okay then...

oh you :lol:

Spoiler :

Okay I'm done :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

It turns on, but I doubt if part of the mechanics behind the monitor are literally sticking out I don't think there's anything I can do. :lol:

It turns on but the screen remains black? You should try what Noyyau said, get a monitor from any desktop you have there, and unplug the video cable from your tower (it has many pointy stuff in the connector, normally is the only cable attached in the monitor and the tower at the same time, and noyyau's pic shows that cable). Your pc probably has that pointy connector in its side. You just have to plug your desktop monitor on your laptop and turn it on. The screen should appear on the monitor and you're free to use your pc.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather just fix my laptop instead of having to reconnect my laptop to another tv somewhere every single time I go to another place. I have to go to a different house every couple of days, so it wouldn't be worth it.

Oo that will cost you.
How much??
Oh god no please!
Then we have a deal?
O-okay then...

:p :lol:

Spoiler :

Ramesses was alone in his palace thinking of what to do with the Celtic rebellion in France. The Celts were being wiped out easily, but it was a chance to do something to weaken Europe. During this thought, an emissary from France had entered and stated that France was looking to sign a defensive pact.

If Egypt and France signed a defensive pact, the two best nations of the world would ally, and almost nothing would stand in the two nations' way. With this in mind, Ramesses decided to use the spy being sent to Hippo for something else, and to ally with France.

Spoiler :

As it had happened, the Vikings had declared war on Egypt for some odd reason. Maybe the Vikings were envious of our desert, but who would ever know. Either way, we are now at war with the Mayans, Vikings, and Portuguese.

Ramesses had a good feeling the war would be fine for him, seeing as France would be dragged into the war as well, and since they were closer, Ragnar would most likely focus on them. Just in case though, Ramesses whipped a settler to move to Suez as a choking point in case the French come through turkey, and if there is ever a need for a quick transport of ships.

Spoiler :

As some gods (and treasurers) were getting angry with Ramesses for colonizing the land of Australia. It hurt the economy quite badly, and was frankly quite unneeded. Once the Australians had heard this, they decided they were tired of Egypt's rule, and declared independence. They called themselves descendants of Rome, and called themselves New Rome with a leader dressed as Caesar.

Ramesses really didn't mind that much, seeing as it allowed him to raise the science budget, and to have a land that would normally be barren have its own civilization.

Spoiler :

As Egypt finally built up enough espionage, the spy stationed in Hippo could finally conduct a mission. The mission was to spread Egyptian propaganda and how it was such a great country with amazing gods. Egypt now had a slight foothold in the French colony.

After this mission, the spy would be sent to Küdüs to conduct espionage missions there.

Spoiler :

Sena had finally been founded on Suez, and there was now a canal between the Indian Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. This was a great choke point, as it was the only entrance to a large continent from the two other large continents.

The war chariots would be enough to protect the city now, but just in case Ramesses ordered the training of a longbowman division in case of French or Portuguese invaders wishing to spread their ugly choice in fashion.

SC Decision!​

Spoiler :
What a fun update! Australia declaring independence and wars!

1) Give gold to the upstart Australian nation to help them grow, and order the galleon stationed near Imu to explore eastern Asia
2) War with Australia and take back our colony! Who cares about more science, we want our land back!
3) Ignore Australia altogether, and whip another spy, lower science and raise espionage to really mess with Turkey

Voting will end in 48 hours, and update will come sometime after that. I just didn't want this story to seem dead.

3 :D Glad to see this back!

It's not going to be as back as it was in the past. North Korea is still the main priority. Then this maybe tied with Polynesia, and then Maya.

I vote for 1 but without the gold to New Rome. I, Osiris, say we ignore them but still explore East Asia and trade with the Sino Empires that have been told to have the best fabric for clothing. Also, focus on colonizing more of Africa now that that pesky Australian colony is out of the way.

Top Bottom