Serbia as playable civ

Ej aj dajte neki mod dodatni za CIV IV, sad sam poceo ponovo da igram i dok sam brljo po netu naidjoh na to da ima i dodataka za Srbiju itd., pa ako neko moze da okaci te modove, sa sto vise civilizacija i sa kratkim objasnjenjem kako ih instalirati.
Ps. Ako moze i neka ogromna mapa sveta, nasao sma nesto na netu sa 24 civilizacije,ali ne uspevam da je ubacim u igru.

Pozzz i hvala u napred!

Ej aj dajte neki mod dodatni za CIV IV, sad sam poceo ponovo da igram i dok sam brljo po netu naidjoh na to da ima i dodataka za Srbiju itd., pa ako neko moze da okaci te modove, sa sto vise civilizacija i sa kratkim objasnjenjem kako ih instalirati.
Ps. Ako moze i neka ogromna mapa sveta, nasao sma nesto na netu sa 24 civilizacije,ali ne uspevam da je ubacim u igru.

Pozzz i hvala u napred!
If you'd post in english, more people might be able to help you. I guess you have installation problems? What kind of?

If you'd post in english, more people might be able to help you. I guess you have installation problems? What kind of?

Sorry, my mistake, I thought for this category only read Serbian people :)
A want to download Serbian civic...all links are dead, and I want to download world map for 24 civics, a found it on internet, but I couldn't install it, so if you could help me, I would be wery greatfull.
Best regards

No prob, but I'm afraid, I can't. I haven't downloaded this civ, so I can't reupload anything for you. Maybe someone else will read this and will be able to help you. You can else search here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=6 - maybe there's another version of Serbia around. Furthermore, there is a Yugoslav civ around, I think. It might not be what you were looking for, but you could edit it. Also, maybe Serbia is included in Civ Gold which is available through civfanatics.
If you find a Serbia civ, but have troubles installing it, you might ask for help here- I'll watch this thread for a while.

ABout the map, I don't know. I haven't dealt much with maps. I've just seen that in the installation directory of Beyond the Sword, there is a _Civ4CustomMaps folder (better said it's a link to a different location, anyways). I could imagine that you'd have to place the map there. Alternatively, you can search here for help: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401. There, you might find information about how to install a custom map in general or maybe you find a thread that belongs to your download where you can ask for help or you find a similar map. You should not start your own thread there only to ask a question (the section is for finished work), but you are free to use an existing thread with a topic that comes close to your problems.
I don't know, however, if you could play that map with Serbia. Could be that the civs playable with the map are already selected and Serbia is not amongst them. But it's likely you could alter the map a bit using WorldBuilder.

Ok I have a few questions...I wanted to send you PP but I didn't find an option for that :blush:

I download a few maps from this forum, and the game see them,but I cant play them it says:"Fail to read worldbuilder file"
Locations of map was:
D:\Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\PublicMaps\
and
My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\PublicMaps\
, and it's always the same answer whit worldbuilder.

Another question, is there some expansion or add on, whit most of the new civics?
I want to download and install all civics ther are...I try to understand how it works,but I didn't, so if you have some time pls help me :D

ps.I still didn;t find Yugoslav or Serbian civic

Best Regards

Sending a private message is possible by clicking on my username on the left above my avatar, then select 'send private message to...'.

Another question, is there some expansion or add on, whit most of the new civics?
I want to download and install all civics ther are...I try to understand how it works,but I didn't, so if you have some time pls help me
It can be difficult to combine user made civilizations. My Hungary Mod for example includes unique building art (not only unique building, but also unque art for other buildings). That touches a file that can't be made modular (would need an in-deep explanation to tell you details), therefor you'd set up a file with all the definitions of all the civs you'd like to include. That can cause a lot of work. On the other side, you could skip the unique building art so that the new civ uses the default styles. In your case I suggest you try Civ Gold: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=263172. Seems like Sebia is part of it. Although I could bet I've seen a yugoslav civ... Hmmm... you might try to search here, too: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179. Sometimes modders start a thread on the forum, but none in the filedb.

The map is something I can't help you much with. Could be that your map is for Beyond the Swords, but you have Warlords only - you haven't mentioned which version of civ4 you have, so I'm just guessing here. Or maybe you try to open a colonization map... Or the map was made for a mod that adds custom ressources or the like. I think that the path you copied the map to has nothing to do with the error message, although I'm not sure you can load it from there later to start a game. I suggest you concentrate on only one map and try to get it to run. Choose a map that has a thread here on the civfanatics forums and that is not that old. If you can't get it to work, ask for help in its forum thread. Sorry, I can't help you much with that, but if you have troubles with a certain map, then its creators will certainly be able to help you. And you can reach them through the maps forum thread. After you figured out how to run your first map, you'll probably be able to get the other maps to work, too.

If civ gold is not enough for you, I can help you install seperate civs, but combining them can be frustrating and time-consumpting. In any case, my three mods are easy to install as they come with an installer:
- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=143879
- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=257183
- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=355088
Varietas Delectat is also a mod that lots of players like and I think it also uses an installer. It actually deals with unique unit art, but there are some civilization addons for it available: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=237192

Sending a private message is possible by clicking on my username on the left above my avatar, then select 'send private message to...'.

PM option is disabled for new users, until they've been registered for 5 days and have 5 posts, so that's probably why he can't find it.

And welcome to the forums, Spasilac011 :).

First of all, thank you very much for helping, you are very patient whit me :D

I downloaded CIV Gold - http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12887 it's sounds great, all I needed...and it has Serbian civics, but when I start the game, I installed whit no problems (clicking on exe file :D ), there isn't any change in game.
When I go to custom game, custom scenario..., only the same civics who came whit original version of Civilisation BTS.
I have instaled CIVILISATION IV, WARLORDS AND BTS,and I downloaded new pach directly from the game, so its says Build version 3.1.9.0 i think that is 3.19, the latest version.
So...what's the problem, why I don't see any off new civilisations?

First of all: your version of BtS is fine, it's the latest patch you've installed. I believe the problem you encounter is, that you start the normal - thus unmodded - BtS. If that's true, it's just normal that no changes occur. Maybe Civ Gold creates its own icon on your desktop / start menu - in this case, you should start the game with this icon instead with the default BtS icon. If there is no icon, start the game as you did so far. In the main menu, search for 'Advanced' and then oad mod or something similar (I don't use the english version). A list should occur with all mods available. Search for Civ Gold. The game will exit - that's normal - and then restart. If Civ Gold doesn't provide it's own icon, but method two works, I can tell you a method to create your own icon for Civ Gold so that you won't have to go through the menus to start Civ Gold. If your problem doesn't get solved, report again - there is something else I could think of, but I'd wonder if Civ Gold wouldn't take care for it. So let's do it step by step.

Finaly I found some time to answer...
It was my mistake, by default CIV Gold put him self on c:\Program Files\bla,bla,bla... , but my game is installed on D:\Games...so you now you know where was my mistake :mischief:

I installed on correct place and it works great, only when I load this mod I have to wait about 10 minutes, but after that it works...:D
I also put giant earth map in this mod and now I have everything I need...Serbian CIV and a big map for 50 civs.

Thank you wery much, I already recommended this site to all my friends who likes to play CIV.

Best regards and keep up the good work!!! ;)

Finaly I found some time to answer...
It was my mistake, by default CIV Gold put him self on c:\Program Files\bla,bla,bla... , but my game is installed on D:\Games...so you now you know where was my mistake

I installed on correct place and it works great, only when I load this mod I have to wait about 10 minutes, but after that it works...
I also put giant earth map in this mod and now I have everything I need...Serbian CIV and a big map for 50 civs.

Thank you wery much, I already recommended this site to all my friends who likes to play CIV.

Best regards and keep up the good work!!!
Glad to see you got it done. Although my efforts on civ gold is probably pretty limited. Don't know how much stuff they have borrowed from my 3 mods (Hungary, Huns, Saxony). Anyways, thanks for you kind words.

I pity you. The Serbian people fail to realize that they have lost Kosova, it is no longer a part of Serbia. Yet they still try desparately not to comply with this reality. Even to the point where they make Kosovar cities part of a Serbian civilization.

Shkodra was never a part of Serbia, UNLESS you consider Serbian conquest of Northern Albania under Stefan Dushan. But that was just a ruler of Serbia going around claiming land. (For example, Bulgaria occupied part of the Balkans at one point, but that does not make those occupied cities Bulgarian, understood?) Shkodra was Albanian since Illyrian times , before Serbs even existed , and still is today.

Alone , the Serbian cities in Kosova were colonizations on a territory they tried to acquire since they first invaded the land. Today Serbia has no claim to Kosova , for Kosova is no longer under Serbia , and the start on negotiations of Kosova's final status is less than a month away. Wait and see what happens.

You Shiptari are occupators of the Serbian lands Kosovo and Metohija. USA and Germany supports you, because they need minerals and other ore for their resourcegrabbing economies, example is Trepcha mine which holds many ores including uranium. Kosovo as a province is worth 500 billions and thats why you have gained USAs and Europes elite support, because they want to take those resources. You have repudiated over 300 000 Serbs from Kosovo, you have incinerated Serb houses, monasteries, churches in 2004. There is a video on Youtube where one of you Shiptari is destroying Ortodox cross from our serbian ortodoh church and everyone can see your violence on serbian monuments. All of todays Albania was once called Zeta or Dedina during Stefan Nemanja's rule and that was not conquered land by him, but it vas his fatherland. Serbs were native people in Kosovo and todays Albania and you Shiptari are the ones who came here on our soil and our land. Skadar was capital of Serbian King Bodin fo 700 years. In a city of Pec in Kosovo there was a Serbian Patrijarshija, Serbian ortodox centre till 1690. when Serbs had to abendon that region because war with Turks. Serbs, from that time were small in numbers in that region because of Turks, have easily been invaded by you Shiptari and assimilated. Why would Serbs build their religion adminitration center in a region that wasn't Serbian in majority. Shiptari you are langrabbers and th ones who phasiphicate history. And you are not Ilyrian neither you have any connection with them. This is easy to check. Serbs were called Illyrians till 20th century and this is our land. All of toponyms in todays Albania are slavic - serbian. That is a proof that once that was our land and that you are a landgrabbers. This is a truth which anyone can easyly check.

You Shiptari are occupators of the Serbian lands Kosovo and Metohija. USA and Germany supports you, because they need minerals and other ore for their resourcegrabbing economies, example is Trepcha mine which holds many ores including uranium. Kosovo as a province is worth 500 billions and thats why you have gained USAs and Europes elite support, because they want to take those resources. You have repudiated over 300 000 Serbs from Kosovo, you have incinerated Serb houses, monasteries, churches in 2004. There is a video on Youtube where one of you Shiptari is destroying Ortodox cross from our serbian ortodoh church and everyone can see your violence on serbian monuments. All of todays Albania was once called Zeta or Dedina during Stefan Nemanja's rule and that was not conquered land by him, but it vas his fatherland. Serbs were native people in Kosovo and todays Albania and you Shiptari are the ones who came here on our soil and our land. Skadar was capital of Serbian King Bodin fo 700 years. In a city of Pec in Kosovo there was a Serbian Patrijarshija, Serbian ortodox centre till 1690. when Serbs had to abendon that region because war with Turks. Serbs, from that time were small in numbers in that region because of Turks, have easily been invaded by you Shiptari and assimilated. Why would Serbs build their religion adminitration center in a region that wasn't Serbian in majority. Shiptari you are langrabbers and th ones who phasiphicate history. And you are not Ilyrian neither you have any connection with them. This is easy to check. Serbs were called Illyrians till 20th century and this is our land. All of toponyms in todays Albania are slavic - serbian. That is a proof that once that was our land and that you are a landgrabbers. This is a truth which anyone can easyly check.

This is a video game forum, not a political one. If you need to, this site has an off-topic section where you can discuss this.

Top Bottom