Sevomod: Support & Bug Reports

Is the previous game from Sevomod 3.1? The two versions are not compatible (look at the change log, you'll see for example that some units/wonders have been removed, and that other victory conditions have been added.)

The previous game was Sevomod 3.1. If they are not compatiable should I uninstall Sevomod 3.1 first before installing Sevomod 3.3 ? And if so, how do you do that ? Thanks for the help !!!

The previous game was Sevomod 3.1. If they are not compatiable should I uninstall Sevomod 3.1 first before installing Sevomod 3.3 ? And if so, how do you do that ? Thanks for the help !!!
To uninstall Sevomod 3.1, all you have to do is delete the contents of the \Sevomod folder.
But if you want to finish your saved game, you'll need to keep Sevomod 3.1, and install 3.3 only when you don't need to reload previous saves.

To uninstall Sevomod 3.1, all you have to do is delete the contents of the \Sevomod folder.
But if you want to finish your saved game, you'll need to keep Sevomod 3.1, and install 3.3 only when you don't need to reload previous saves.

Thanks for the help !!! I insatlled that and I additionally installed the patch (Sevomod_3.3_TitiChanges_Final.zip). When I look at the tiltle in the Civilopedia it says SevoMod ver 3.3. What should it say when the patch is insatlled ?

What should it say when the patch is insatlled ?
Nothing special...
By the way, be sure you also installed Flatline23's bug fix!
I know, I know, I was supposed to include it in an updated patch, but firstly I can't (and don't want to) change Sevo's posts, and I didn't have too much free time lately.

Hello all,

This mod is impressive!

As it is an achievement in and of itself, I want to use it as a starting point to learn to mod the SDK. I already have ideas about Nomadic civilizations, but I digress...

My main problem is that I can't seem to find the source for Sevomod's SDK. Can anyone direct me?

And is there a place where all the addons for Sevomod are listed?

Yours,
Louis

i am new to modding , and i do not really understand how to add civs to a mod. i was wondering if there is anyone that can help me add Yemen from civ gold to sevomod? sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place.

i am new to modding , and i do not really understand how to add civs to a mod. i was wondering if there is anyone that can help me add Yemen from civ gold to sevomod? sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place.

Sorry, I cannot help you with this. I realy on the other modders in the forum :confused:

BUMP!

I am also interested in obtaining the Sevomod source to tinker with. Does anyone (Titi?) have an idea of where this can be found?

Hello all,

This mod is impressive!

As it is an achievement in and of itself, I want to use it as a starting point to learn to mod the SDK. I already have ideas about Nomadic civilizations, but I digress...

My main problem is that I can't seem to find the source for Sevomod's SDK. Can anyone direct me?

And is there a place where all the addons for Sevomod are listed?

Yours,
Louis

BUMP!

I am also interested in obtaining the Sevomod source to tinker with. Does anyone (Titi?) have an idea of where this can be found?
Yes I do! Let me check if I can upload it (will take a few days, there's a lot to do at work...)

I would first like to thank and complement all that are involved with this mod.
There are, however, a few little problems I have noticed, that if fixed would make this mod pretty much perfect.

1. Empire colours: There needs to be a check to make sure that the colour of the leaders name and the empire's border match. One I noticed was that the Polynesian queen's name was green while her boarder's were a pinky/peach colour. Also, I know that having this number of empires means that some have to have similar colours, but do there have to be so many pink ones?
3. In UN resolutions, when you make a new resolution in a category in which a resolution has already been made, but of a different civic, then the previous resolution is not unresolved; that is, both the new and old one are available to use. I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but I think that it would be beter if previous resolutions were unresolved.
2. The empire flags in the civlopedia don't match with their in-game ones. Also I noticed an inaccuracy in a few flags, e.g. the Scottish flag was a blue cross on a black background, whereas in reality it is a white cross on a blue background.
3. There is quite alot of text missing from the descriptions of new units and buildings.
4. The initial load of the game is rather slow, although this could be down to me using it without the disk; if so, please ignore this one.

I would love to know, where did you get the music for the main menu? It is a large improvement on the original.

Aside from these few tiny issues, this is a marvellous mod, and again I offer my thanks and congratulations to those involved.

I'm trying to install sevomod 3.3 but I get the following error during extraction:

can not open output file C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Mods\Sevomod\Assets\CvGameCoreDLL.dll

I have installed two other mods successfully (Rhye's and FfH2). I'm running Vista. Any suggestions?

Did you try to download the file again? As far as I know, it could be because the mod file is corrupted.

Hi @ all
I have a problem with the speed in the city screen of my capital. The world map is one bigger than standard and pangaea. I'm playing Persian and the city has about 12 people. I've built Temple of Artemis and Stonehenge, and the main building for the hinduism. not many troops inside the city. And there are 10 civ's.

I never had problems with the city screen in the fall from heaven 2 mod with the same world size - and fall from heaven has many buildings too.

I thought it was because of the sound, so I switched it of, but it did not help.

Is it maybe because there are 10 civ's? in FFH2 the standard for the same world size is 7 opponents. But I always thought, that it was the world size which count's for the game's speed not the number of opponents?

I know it's maybe a bit difficult to help me with this small information, but well, maybe this helps the developers anyway. I have 3Ghz and 1024MB Ram and 6600Geforce.

Is it possible that a big world size in FFH is not the same size as a big world size in the Sevomod? Or are there more things in the Sevomod.

I'll try it with standard map size, to look if the problem still occurs.

I don't know if somebody can help me, but for me, when I played a regular (non-custom) game, I launched the shuttle, but the game didn't declare me the winner. Can anybody help me figure out what the problem is. Everything else with the game plays fine except for this (although I haven't tried out any other victory conditions yet)

PS: This mod is really fun to play. It has replaced regular civ.

Also, another error that I noticed was that the Market or Grocer (forgot which) had +10 food instead of 10%. I fixed it, and if anyone wants, I'll upload the file

Top Bottom