SGOTM 19 - Fifth Element

My mouse is right-doubleclicking, so 1 city was razed 1 turn later and I attacked with Sargon by mistake :D luckily he won (While attacking in Arabian territory at Khurasan, Sargon (0.60/15) defeats Arabian Rifleman (Prob Victory: 8.8%) - it is a justice after losing 4 battles on very positive odds on the first turn) :p. Cannot play more as I go to buy a new mouse :p
We are having an epidemic of GG attacks. Congrats on the < 10% victory. I start playing when I get home. You left Istanbul with no garrison? I'm to raze every city, no exceptions?

We are having an epidemic of GG attacks. Congrats on the < 10% victory. I start playing when I get home. You left Istanbul with no garrison? I'm to raze every city, no exceptions?
Kufah, of course. And gift the WB to Napo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load the troops near the barb city and let it alone, it limits our borders!

I played until Alex was destroyed. The save is on the server. Big army is in Kufah. I haven't declared war on Nappy yet. All cities are Sushified except Kufah and ice cities. I placed workers around to prevent barbarian cities, but couldn't prevent Nappy cities. Ottomans are three turns from MT. I gifted the workboat so resource is being fished.

Good job wiping Alex in 5 turns.
Maybe tomorrow i can open the save, so we can discuss what we need to do.

Kufah, of course. And gift the WB to Napo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load the troops near the barb city and let it alone, it limits our borders!

good point

So, we're using units, paying maintenance and all that to raze a city which can stay as is? talented! :mad:

The extra condition is that every city must have a franchise of your monopoly corp, unless it has the Corp HQ of a competing corporation. This is communicated to team by PM after a savesave with Democracy is uploaded.

Alu is NOT competing with Sushi. Sushi competes with Cereal and Ethanol, not Alu. Barb city must be razed

OK everything is clear, I declare

Good job wiping Alex in 5 turns.
Maybe tomorrow i can open the save, so we can discuss what we need to do.
Thank you enKage for giving me spies so I didn't have to bombard or lose three time as many units by skipping bombard. Go go enKage!

Just played.

Stoped few turns before victory

SG on serv.

Declared the very first moment.

Now we are:
1 turn hopefully to raze barb city NE (2 cannons + 3 rifles+cav vs 3 rifles
- 1 turn from razing last barb city south of Nap (cannon + rifles
- 1 turn before razing Nap city
- 2 turns from razing his present capital -
- soon to raze Augsburg (2 rifles defending) - conquest done.. Augsburg should be last to raze, as it blocks some culture plots of Wooden Spoon

BUT

we are 58% domi limit

and:
1) one of ice cities will pop in 4 turns
- Bursa stoppes revolting in 3 or 4 turns, dont remember now - we want that fish before killing last city of Nap
- Kufah stoppes revolting in 2 turns.

---------

Problems: CULTURE xD and executives.

Executives as you now have a chance of NO SPREADING corporation. So if we want to be sure, we have to spread corpo now, to have time to rushbuy another one just in case. Corporation brings +27 culture (!!!)

Plan: IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!
When Kufah stops revolting IMMEDIATELY rushbuy boat
- raze 2 last souther Nap cities, cavs are enough
- the last city of Nap to raze should be Augsburg. Maybe move some cavs there to make it for sure. Unfortunately Napo does not want to take back Istanbul, even when it is constantly unprotected !!
- IMPROVE SEAFOOD NEAR KUFAH AND BASRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROBLEM
If we spread corpos in ice cities now, we can be sure they pop borders before Bursa stops revolting, but we have to do it, because our spread on the very last turn may be unsuccesful!!!!

SOLUTION
1) Spread corpos in last 5 cities. If succesfull - be happy. If not, rushbuy executive in the nearest city and wait a turn
2) revolt to Nationalism + OR (or any other religion civic - I suppose that is 2 turns we need). - get rid of free speech. If all spreads succesful, revolt the very first turn. We need the exact number of anarchy turns to be sure it ends AFTER Kufah stops revoltuing (to rushbuy workboat) and before Basra stops revolting (as it can trigger domination win)
Why double switch? Because: We want also have a possibility of 1 more anarchy turn for changing state religion. Just in case.

As far as I know Anarchy is prohibited only in case of avoiding unit strike.

BLubmuz, LoR, comments please.

In any case, LoR you HAVE to play the last set very turn by very turn.

Or if someone is good enough in copunting tiles needed for domination - do your best :D

Nap doublerevolted 1 turn before, so he should be in anarchhy now, not avble to produce more units

Log but I suppose not needed at this stage
Spoiler :
Logging by BUFFY 3.19.003 (BtS 3.19)
------------------------------------------------
Turn 265/500 (1775 AD) [30-Apr-2014 04:34:02]
Research begun: Astronomy (56 Turns)
Trumpster (Netherlands) declares war on Napoleon (Ottomans)
Cavalry 6 (Adrianople) promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Denizli, Cavalry 6 (Adrianople) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (14.00/14) (Prob Victory: 64.3%)
Cavalry 52 (TrumpsterHague) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 52 (TrumpsterHague) promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Denizli, Cavalry 52 (TrumpsterHague) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (8.96/14) (Prob Victory: 29.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Denizli, Cavalry 43 (Madrid) (12.30/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 90.0%)
Captured Denizli (Napoleon)
Razed Denizli
Denizli lost
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Zonguldak, Cavalry 48 (Trumpstone) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 79.7%)
Cavalry 49 (Aksum) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Zonguldak, Cavalry 49 (Aksum) (3.45/15) defeats Ottoman War Elephant (Prob Victory: 56.6%)
Captured Zonguldak (Napoleon)
Razed Zonguldak
Zonguldak lost
While attacking in the wild, Rifleman 22 (Salamanca) (14.00/14) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 95.6%)
While attacking in the wild, Rifleman 12 (Constantinople) (14.00/14) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 96.8%)
Cavalry 13 (Adrianople) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Dutch territory near Bactrian, Cannon 66 (Trumpstone) (12.00/12) defeats Ottoman Worker (Prob Victory: 96.8%)
While attacking in Dutch territory at Istanbul, Infantry 24 (Thessalonica) (14.40/20) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 98.6%)
Cavalry 76 (Aachen) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 76 (Aachen) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in the wild near Antalya, Cavalry 76 (Aachen) (9.90/15) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 80.0%)
Cavalry 23 (Trumptrecht) promoted: Combat III
Cavalry 72 (Aachen) promoted: Combat I
Cannon 67 (Trumpstone) promoted: Drill I
Cannon 67 (Trumpstone) promoted: Drill II
Cannon 67 (Trumpstone) promoted: Drill III
Cavalry 65 (Adulis) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 65 (Adulis) promoted: Pinch
0% Research: 65 per turn
0% Culture: 2965 per turn
0% Espionage: 195 per turn
100% Gold: 550 per turn, 92 in the bank

After End Turn:
Trumptrecht finishes: Cannon
TrumpsterHague finishes: Cavalry
Trumpstone finishes: Cannon
TrumpTower finishes: Infantry
Adulis finishes: Cannon
Addis Ababa finishes: Sid's Sushi Executive
A Town was built near Addis Ababa
Toledo finishes: Cavalry
Barcelona finishes: Infantry
Madrid finishes: Infantry
Antioch finishes: Sid's Sushi Executive
A Town was built near Trumpgold
Vienna finishes: Cavalry
A Village was built near Prague
Debre Berhan finishes: Infantry
A Town was built near Debre Berhan
Basra finishes: Sid's Sushi Executive

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Ottoman territory near Marsin, Cannon 67 (Trumpstone) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (14.00/14) (Prob Victory: 37.2%)
While defending in Ottoman territory near Antalya, Worker loses to Ottoman Rifleman (14.00/14) (Prob Victory: 62.8%)
Attitude Change: Napoleon (Ottomans) towards Trumpster (Netherlands), from 'Annoyed' to 'Furious'

Turn 266/500 (1780 AD) [30-Apr-2014 04:43:13]
Trumptrecht begins: Cavalry (6 turns)
TrumpsterHague begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Trumpstone begins: Cavalry (2 turns)
TrumpTower begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Adulis begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Addis Ababa begins: Cavalry (4 turns)
Toledo begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Barcelona begins: Cavalry (6 turns)
Madrid begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Vienna begins: Cavalry (5 turns)
Cavalry 55 (Thessalonica) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 55 (Thessalonica) promoted: Pinch
Cavalry 66 (Addis Ababa) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 66 (Addis Ababa) promoted: Pinch
Cannon 75 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 75 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 75 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking, Cannon 75 (Trumpstone) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 35.7%)
Cannon 69 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 69 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 69 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cannon 69 (Trumpstone) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (12.74/14) (Prob Victory: 55.6%)
Cannon 66 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 66 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 66 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking, Cannon 66 (Trumpstone) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 55.6%)
Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) promoted: Pinch
Cavalry 71 (Adulis) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 71 (Adulis) promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 71 (Adulis) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (0.14/14) (Prob Victory: 51.0%)
Cavalry 75 (Antioch) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 75 (Antioch) promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 75 (Antioch) (9.30/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 85.8%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 65 (Adulis) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Cannon 57 (Adrianople) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 54 (Trumptarctic) promoted: City Raider I
Infantry 2 (Constantinople) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cavalry 24 (Addis Ababa) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (11.90/14) (Prob Victory: 3.0%)
A Mine was built
A Watermill was built near Trumptarctic
Cavalry 76 (Aachen) promoted: Pinch
0% Research: 65 per turn
0% Culture: 2965 per turn
0% Espionage: 195 per turn
100% Gold: 526 per turn, 151 in the bank

After End Turn:
Trumpsterdam finishes: Cavalry
Constantinople finishes: Cavalry
Trumpstone finishes: Cavalry
Trumptarctic finishes: Cannon
Aksum grows to size 21
Aksum finishes: Infantry
A Village was built near Aksum
Assyrian finishes: Cavalry
Salamanca finishes: Cavalry
Antioch finishes: Cavalry
Overseas grows to size 9
Vienna grows to size 11
Aachen finishes: Cavalry
Nuremberg finishes: Cavalry
Wooden Spoon's borders expand

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Ottoman territory near Izmir, Cavalry 79 (Trumpsterdam) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (11.76/14) (Prob Victory: 12.0%)

Turn 267/500 (1785 AD) [30-Apr-2014 04:56:57]
Trumpsterdam begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Constantinople begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Trumpstone begins: Cavalry (2 turns)
Trumptarctic begins: Cavalry (6 turns)
Aksum begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Salamanca begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Antioch begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Aachen begins: Cavalry (2 turns)
Nuremberg begins: Cavalry (4 turns)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Cannon 57 (Adrianople) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (4.48/14) (Prob Victory: 35.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Cannon 54 (Trumptarctic) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (3.78/14) (Prob Victory: 33.2%)
Arminius (Great General) born in Trumpstone
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Chandragupta Maurya (19.80/20) defeats Ottoman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Infantry 2 (Constantinople) (14.40/20) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Cavalry 61 (Trumptrecht) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 61 (Trumptrecht) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (2.80/14) (Prob Victory: 93.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Bactrian, Cavalry 77 (Trumptrecht) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 99.5%)
Buddhism has been removed: Bactrian (Ottoman Empire)
Buddhism has spread: Bactrian
Captured Bactrian (Napoleon)
Razed Bactrian
Buddhism has been removed: Bactrian
Bactrian lost
Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Dutch territory near Trumpstone, Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) (12.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 53.4%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cannon 33 (Trumpstone) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (8.68/14) (Prob Victory: 46.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cannon 36 (Adulis) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (12.60/14) (Prob Victory: 14.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 12 (Trumptrecht) (9.24/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 88.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 8 (Addis Ababa) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (3.92/14) (Prob Victory: 73.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 9 (TrumpTower) (11.62/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 75.5%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 13 (Salamanca) (8.96/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 75.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 9 (Trumpstone) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (1.12/14) (Prob Victory: 70.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 19 (Addis Ababa) (12.88/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 86.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 1 (Trumptrecht) (11.34/14) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 99.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 5 (TrumpsterHague) (8.68/14) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 99.2%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 15 (Adrianople) (10.50/14) defeats Ottoman Knight (Prob Victory: 97.4%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Rifleman 23 (Trumpstone) (4.76/14) defeats Ottoman War Elephant (Prob Victory: 98.2%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, War Elephant 14 (Trumpstone) (6.16/8) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 98.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cavalry 3 (Thessalonica) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cavalry 17 (TrumpTower) (13.50/15) defeats Ottoman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Kayseri, Cavalry 27 (Aksum) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Buddhism has been removed: Kayseri (Ottoman Empire)
Buddhism has spread: Kayseri
Captured Kayseri (Napoleon)
Razed Kayseri
Buddhism has been removed: Kayseri
Kayseri lost
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Lead by Warlord
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Morale
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Combat I
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Pinch
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Drill I
Arminius (Infantry) promoted: Drill II
Rifleman 8 (Adrianople) promoted: Combat IV
Rifleman 10 (Aksum) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory near Istanbul, Cavalry 59 (Salamanca) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
0% Research: 69 per turn
0% Culture: 2969 per turn
20% Espionage: 469 per turn
80% Gold: 264 per turn, 89 in the bank

After End Turn:
Trumpsterdam grows to size 20
TrumpsterHague finishes: Cavalry
Constantinople grows to size 22
Thessalonica grows to size 14
Thessalonica finishes: Cavalry
Adrianople finishes: Infantry
Adulis finishes: Cavalry
Addis Ababa grows to size 17
Salamanca grows to size 16
Toledo finishes: Cavalry
Barcelona grows to size 12
Madrid finishes: Cavalry
Aachen finishes: Cavalry
Prague grows to size 8
Prague finishes: Spy
SushiIce finishes: Lighthouse
Debre Berhan grows to size 12
Debre Berhan finishes: Cannon
Basra grows to size 5
Basra finishes: Spy

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Dutch territory near Wooden Spoon, Infantry 4 (Barcelona) (20.00/20) defeats Ottoman Catapult (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
A Farm was destroyed near Trumpstone

Turn 268/500 (1790 AD) [30-Apr-2014 05:11:34]
TrumpsterHague begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Toledo begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Madrid begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Aachen begins: Cavalry (2 turns)
Prague begins: Cavalry (10 turns)
Debre Berhan begins: Barracks (2 turns)
Basra begins: Cavalry (18 turns)
While attacking in Ottoman territory near Marsin, Cavalry 88 (Trumpstone) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Worker (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Infantry 5 (Madrid) promoted: Combat I
Infantry 5 (Madrid) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Infantry 5 (Madrid) (17.00/20) defeats Ottoman Cavalry (Prob Victory: 95.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Chandragupta Maurya (17.20/20) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Infantry 2 (Constantinople) (8.40/20) defeats Ottoman Catapult (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Cordoba, Cavalry 84 (Toledo) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Catapult (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Islam has been removed: Cordoba (Ottoman Empire)
Islam has spread: Cordoba
Captured Cordoba (Napoleon)
Razed Cordoba
Islam has been removed: Cordoba
Cordoba lost
Cannon 65 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 72 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 46 (Thessalonica) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 73 (Nuremberg) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 65 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 72 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 46 (Thessalonica) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 65 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider III
Cannon 72 (Madrid) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Cannon 65 (Madrid) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (11.20/14) (Prob Victory: 76.2%)
While attacking, Cannon 72 (Madrid) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 92.3%)
While attacking, Cannon 20 (Trumpgold) escapes from Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 90.2%)
While attacking, Cannon 46 (Thessalonica) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 94.1%)
While attacking, Cannon 73 (Nuremberg) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 86.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Rifleman 22 (Salamanca) (7.28/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 99.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Cavalry 43 (Madrid) (9.90/15) defeats Ottoman Cavalry (Prob Victory: 97.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Rifleman 12 (Constantinople) (14.00/14) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Cavalry 48 (Trumpstone) (12.60/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Cavalry 13 (Adrianople) (12.90/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Antalya, Cavalry 76 (Aachen) (14.70/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Captured Antalya (Napoleon)
Razed Antalya
Antalya lost
Cavalry 84 (Toledo) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 84 (Toledo) promoted: Pinch
Cannon 60 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 70 (Aksum) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 64 (Salamanca) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 71 (Salamanca) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 60 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 70 (Aksum) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 60 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cannon 70 (Aksum) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (6.16/14) (Prob Victory: 4.8%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cannon 71 (Salamanca) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (8.82/14) (Prob Victory: 6.4%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cannon 64 (Salamanca) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (7.28/14) (Prob Victory: 15.6%)
While attacking, Cannon 60 (Trumpstone) escapes from Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 96.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cavalry 57 (Addis Ababa) (8.10/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 82.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cavalry 55 (Thessalonica) (2.40/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 89.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cavalry 58 (Aksum) (4.20/15) defeats Ottoman Cavalry (Prob Victory: 89.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cavalry 66 (Addis Ababa) (12.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 99.4%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Diyarbakir, Cavalry 59 (Salamanca) (6.00/15) defeats Ottoman Catapult (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Captured Diyarbakir (Napoleon)
Razed Diyarbakir
Diyarbakir lost
0% Research: 72 per turn
0% Culture: 2949 per turn
20% Espionage: 466 per turn
80% Gold: 309 per turn, 432 in the bank

After End Turn:
Trumpsterdam finishes: Cavalry
Constantinople finishes: Cavalry
Trumpstone finishes: Cavalry
TrumpTower finishes: Cavalry
Addis Ababa finishes: Cavalry
Aksum finishes: Cavalry
Salamanca finishes: Cavalry
Toledo grows to size 17
Nuremberg finishes: Cavalry
IcyFish grows to size 4
Debre Berhan finishes: Barracks

Other Player Actions:
While defending in Ottoman territory at Edirne, Cavalry 66 (Addis Ababa) loses to Ottoman Cavalry (6.45/15) (Prob Victory: 19.5%)
While defending in Ottoman territory at Edirne, Cavalry 57 (Addis Ababa) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (14.00/14) (Prob Victory: 0.1%)
State Religion Change: Napoleon (Ottomans) from 'Buddhism' to 'no State Religion'
Civics Change: Napoleon(Ottomans) from 'Slavery' to 'Emancipation'
Civics Change: Napoleon(Ottomans) from 'Theocracy' to 'Free Religion'

Turn 269/500 (1795 AD) [30-Apr-2014 05:29:01]
Aksum begins: Cavalry (3 turns)
Salamanca begins: Cavalry (4 turns)
Nuremberg begins: Cavalry (4 turns)
Debre Berhan begins: Cavalry (6 turns)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 15 (Aksum) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (10.08/14) (Prob Victory: 0.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 26 (Trumptrecht) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (10.36/14) (Prob Victory: 0.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 25 (Trumpsterdam) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (14.00/14) (Prob Victory: 1.2%)
While attacking, Cavalry 23 (Trumptrecht) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 4.6%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 13 (Trumpstone) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (11.90/14) (Prob Victory: 4.0%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 32 (Aksum) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (5.88/14) (Prob Victory: 19.3%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 30 (Addis Ababa) (0.60/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 21.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 9 (TrumpsterHague) (7.80/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 33.4%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 11 (Trumpstone) (8.10/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 43.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 69 (Aachen) (7.80/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 81.1%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Konya, Cavalry 72 (Aachen) (13.50/15) defeats Ottoman Trebuchet (Prob Victory: 100.0%)
Captured Konya (Napoleon)
Razed Konya
Konya lost
Cavalry 88 (Trumpstone) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 88 (Trumpstone) promoted: Pinch
Cavalry 88 (Trumpstone) promoted: Combat II
While attacking, Cavalry 88 (Trumpstone) decimates Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 22.3%)
Cavalry 90 (Salamanca) promoted: Combat I
Cavalry 90 (Salamanca) promoted: Pinch
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Marsin, Cavalry 90 (Salamanca) (11.70/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 25.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Marsin, Cavalry 81 (Thessalonica) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (9.24/14) (Prob Victory: 45.4%)
Cannon 62 (Constantinople) promoted: City Raider I
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Izmir, Cannon 62 (Constantinople) loses to Ottoman Rifleman (8.12/14) (Prob Victory: 4.0%)
Cannon 83 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider I
Cannon 83 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider II
Cannon 83 (Trumpstone) promoted: City Raider III
While attacking, Cannon 83 (Trumpstone) escapes from Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 78.6%)
Infantry 1 (Trumpstone) promoted: Combat I
Infantry 1 (Trumpstone) promoted: Combat II
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Izmir, Infantry 1 (Trumpstone) (13.20/20) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 98.2%)
Cavalry 82 (Trumpgold) promoted: Combat I
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Izmir, Cavalry 82 (Trumpgold) (13.20/15) defeats Ottoman Catapult (Prob Victory: 99.9%)
While attacking in Ottoman territory at Izmir, Cavalry 77 (Trumptrecht) (15.00/15) defeats Ottoman Rifleman (Prob Victory: 99.4%)
Captured Izmir (Napoleon)
Razed Izmir
Izmir lost
Cavalry 55 (Thessalonica) promoted: Combat II

With corpo and FS 2 more arctic cities will pop borders in 2 turns. Without FS - 4 or 5 turns.

Also check every turn if all rice farms are not destroyed by enemy investigators :p

no post

I look at the save and i see 2 constraints:
- Bursa, which will go out of revolt in 3 turns
- Kufah, which will go out of revolt in 2 turns
- Kufah needs a WB which can be rush-buy completely, thus it's 3 turns before to improve crabs

looking F1 i can see 2 cities expand in 4 turns, so no problem, see we can be OK with Bursa and Kufah in 3.

Execs can fail to spread only if there's another Corp in the city, like missionaries can do if there's a different religion. But, like missionaries, they cannot fail if no Corp/Religion in the city

I checked and spread Sushi cost 83g, so we already have the gold needed.

IMO we must:
- raze anything in the South ASAP
- surround Augsburg with as many troops as possible and take it as the last city in 2 turns from now (when we see Kufah out of revolt)
- the following turn (3 from now) we have the victory screen
- at the same time we have:
-- Bursa out of revolt
-- the WB ready (only 1 tile to move)
-- all the execs already in place to spread Sushi

At that point, we can win by Dom or Conquest, we have won.

You can:
- Move a cavalry now N of Istanbul in the city, so even if it loses the rifle will be damaged and we take it back easily
- Marsin will fall next turn
- Edirne and the barb city in 2
- Augsburg in 2 if you move all the troops you have in the area
- stop building units, just complete the ones with 1 turn left and build whealth
- protect the cannon with a cav and start bombardinf Augsburg from the desert hill
- lure the rifles with the worker now between Augsburg and Wooden Spoon and with a couple cavs

Bring it home ASAP, you deserve it!

On a last note, it seems we're some 500 years behind the worse team.
I don't think anyone of them has lost or won by accident - as we're risking to do.
Aside the setback we has after the first war, i can't see how they can have done it so fast. I should have lost my touch or probably i can't read correctly the setups of the latest SGs.

In any case, better a wooden spoon than not be qualified.

And in any case, it was a great fun and pleasure for me this game with you guys, as it wasn't in the latest games.

Pity Unclethrill has left the team - and i'm afraid he won't have time anymore for this competition - and Pigswill has had his problems.

Needless to say, i hope to reform for the 20th.

I was sure corpo spread can fail even with no corpo in.

If it cannot fail, I continue now to the end.

i can't see how they can have done it so fast. .

2 diplomatics, so probably jewellery, or sushi powered research and 2 sushi powered cultures. You didnt lose the understanding of SG setups :p We just do not have enough deity players in team except you, who will contribute every set. I am emperor player winning immo from time to time, LoR AFAIR from sign up tread is also immo. RL is always more important, sol we have to live with it :p and we cannot counter Kaitzilla+Pollina combo :D

OK, everything done. I just to check the 10th time in a row if all conditions are in and make a final hit on Augsburg.

Top Bottom