Shipbuilders Needed

labriejp

Jack of all trades
In an effort to finish my upcoming Naval Units mod with some new art, I would like to post up here again for some unit art requests.

Need Art for:

Seawolf Class Submarine

Virginia Class Submarine

Ford Class Carrier

Avengers type Helicarrier

Retexture/Reskin of Charles de Gaulle and Queen Elizabeth Class Carrier to have more texture detail

To finish my air units mod I need art for:

B-1 Bomber

Any "future" airplanes

Would any 3D modelers out there be able to help me out on this?

do you have a link for the art Mischa?

Protected and armored cruisers could be useful. Some have been done, but they are not all that great.

a ship mod? like your planes mod? omg awesome! is the bismarck included? and the graf zeppelin?

im german thats why im asking xD

@KampfKorra

Right now I've only added about 20 custom ships myself. I haven't gotten to the german ships yet.

I incorporated Expanded naval immersion and companion mod, but I'm continuing to add ships daily.
(Right now a total of 90+ ships)

Last night I just finished adding some Marines to the mix, and I got them to be cargo on an Amphib ship, but I broke that somehow last night.. gotta figure that one out.

It will be released to public Alpha status by the end of the month. Send me a message on steam and I'll add you to the pre-alpha testers so you can try it out if you want.

@KampfKorra

Right now I've only added about 20 custom ships myself. I haven't gotten to the german ships yet.

I incorporated Expanded naval immersion and companion mod, but I'm continuing to add ships daily.
(Right now a total of 90+ ships)

Last night I just finished adding some Marines to the mix, and I got them to be cargo on an Amphib ship, but I broke that somehow last night.. gotta figure that one out.

It will be released to public Alpha status by the end of the month. Send me a message on steam and I'll add you to the pre-alpha testers so you can try it out if you want.
oh yeah! im a BIG naval fan. i love WW1 and WW2 naval battles and ships. and i just love the german ships because they look so good, not because im german :D the american ships were actually WAY better but the german ships just looked better :D

well with that expanded naval immersion mod you dont need to do so many new ships, dont you? i mean that mod already has many ships. or you wanna do completely new models? sry, im new to modding :D

god yes! i would LOVE to be an alpha tester! well i think ill have to disable my "hulfgars industrial warfare mod" right? no problem though.

oh yeah! im a BIG naval fan. i love WW1 and WW2 naval battles and ships. and i just love the german ships because they look so good, not because im german :D the american ships were actually WAY better but the german ships just looked better :D

well with that expanded naval immersion mod you dont need to do so many new ships, dont you? i mean that mod already has many ships. or you wanna do completely new models? sry, im new to modding :D

god yes! i would LOVE to be an alpha tester! well i think ill have to disable my "hulfgars industrial warfare mod" right? no problem though.

I'm not sure if you will need to disable it, my naval mod requires my air mod, as it is the master mod with WHoward's DLL. I create most of my ships with unique type's so not to conflict with other mods.

Expanded Naval Immersion has 71 ships, all very well done. I am trying to just fill in the gaps between Faustaud's work. I've added quite a few modern submarines, some modern cruisers, destroyers and amphibious assault ships. I'm now at the point where I'm filling in the missing WWI and WWII ships not in the ENI mod, then I plan to go back and add the sail ships not included as well.

Just like my air unit mod, once I am out of Art assets, I'm pretty much done, and then it's more onto balancing, although I'm writing this mod much more balanced from the start than my Air mod (Which was my first mod).

gimme a friend invite on Steam or send a message. I have the same username on Steam. Labriejp

cheers!

I'm not sure if you will need to disable it, my naval mod requires my air mod, as it is the master mod with WHoward's DLL. I create most of my ships with unique type's so not to conflict with other mods.

Expanded Naval Immersion has 71 ships, all very well done. I am trying to just fill in the gaps between Faustaud's work. I've added quite a few modern submarines, some modern cruisers, destroyers and amphibious assault ships. I'm now at the point where I'm filling in the missing WWI and WWII ships not in the ENI mod, then I plan to go back and add the sail ships not included as well.

Just like my air unit mod, once I am out of Art assets, I'm pretty much done, and then it's more onto balancing, although I'm writing this mod much more balanced from the start than my Air mod (Which was my first mod).

gimme a friend invite on Steam or send a message. I have the same username on Steam. Labriejp

cheers!
friend invite is sent as TheEverChangingName (because i always change my name, i dont know why haha :D)

Top Bottom