Sid Meier Humble Bundle

For anyone who has gotten this bundle, is the Civ 5 key the game of the year edition, or Civ 5 gold?

I believe it's just the base game with expansions thrown in if we pay more than the average. Steam tells me I own the base game and the expansions when I visit the store but wants me to buy the DLC that is in both Gold and GOTY editions.

I believe it's just the base game with expansions thrown in if we pay more than the average. Steam tells me I own the base game and the expansions when I visit the store but wants me to buy the DLC that is in both Gold and GOTY editions.

Ah thank you for the info then. Shame this doesn't come with most of the DLC. I'll just wait for the Civ 5 Complete to go on sale on steam then and get the whole thing since I either don't care about the rest of that bundle or already own parts of it.

I'm going to pay just under the average price so I don't have to take Civ V!
Will be interesting if they do add extra games half way through the offer as they usually do.

Only one I don't have (apart from CivV exapnsions) are the Ace Patrols. Are they any good?

The Ace Patrol games are relatively simple but quite fun. The battles are largely 2vs2, 2vs3, or 2-4 vs 4, but for a tablet game it is pretty good. I'd like to see Sid make a somewhat larger scale version for the PC.

Hi,

Can you help me?

I have already bought Civilization 5 G&K Gold edition (with DLCs). I was planning to buy BNW but now I am lost a little bit.
I would like to have everything for CIV 5, but I can't see an upgrade to complete edition (It would cost 39,99 EUR).
The BNW would cost 29,99 EUR, and I do not know that would it include all of the DLCs?

Also the most important question is about this Humble Sid Meier Bundle. If I would buy it, would I receive BNW and all of the DLCs for 15$?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you help me?

I have already bought Civilization 5 G&K Gold edition (with DLCs). I was planning to buy BNW but now I am lost a little bit.
I would like to have everything for CIV 5, but I can't see an upgrade to complete edition (It would cost 39,99 EUR).
The BNW would cost 29,99 EUR, and I do not know that would it include all of the DLCs?

Also the most important question is about this Humble Sid Meier Bundle. If I would buy it, would I receive BNW and all of the DLCs for 15$?

Thanks!

I dunno about upgrading to all the DLC with Civ 5 Complete, since Gold edition should include quite a lot of them. Civ 5 Complete is $49.99 in the American region, but your missing DLC would cost less than that. If you don't have BNW though, getting it through the Humble Bundle for $15 would be a 50% saving though since it's currently $29.99. However, the humble bundle does not include ANY DLC. It's just the core Civ 5 game, G&K, and if you pay over $15 BNW. I emailed the humble bundle ninjas to confirm this.

Also, the site says you have to pay over $15, so you might need to pay $15.01, I dunno how they're handling that wording TBEH.

Thanks for making me find this great deal! I never really check steam.

However, the humble bundle does not include ANY DLC. It's just the core Civ 5 game, G&K, and if you pay over $15 BNW. I emailed the humble bundle ninjas to confirm this.

Also, the site says you have to pay over $15, so you might need to pay $15.01, I dunno how they're handling that wording TBEH.

I bought the bundle for $15.01 (just to be sure!).

It includes the base game, Gods & Kings, Brave New World and two DLCs - Conquest of the New World Deluxe and Genghis Khan's Mongolia.

Shame you need Shteam, which makes this bundle utterly worthless, like ever so many bundles on there recently. They've just come a subsidiary of Shteam. So sad to see, they used to be good :(

Shame you need Shteam, which makes this bundle utterly worthless, like ever so many bundles on there recently. They've just come a subsidiary of Shteam. So sad to see, they used to be good :(

Just pointing out that you can choose to send the money you spend on the game to charity, and none of the money goes to steam anyway.

Just pointing out that you can choose to send the money you spend on the money to charity, and none of the money goes to steam anyway.

Yes, but you're literally throwing your money away -- because you're "buying" something on Steam, which ladens everything with DRM. I'm sorry, but some of us still believe in the concept of owning that which we spend money on.

I'm sorry, but I feel Steam is on-topic in this thread, since this so-called Humble Bundle is simply a Steam sale front-end.

I just bought it and got two copies of Civ IV and the expansions sent to my Steam library (And I mean two copies of each piece). Is this just some graphical bug in the library or was I actually given two? And if so, is this intended? I restarted Steam and still have two of each.

And I don't have two of everything, just the Civ IV content.

I'm sorry, but I feel Steam is on-topic in this thread, since this so-called Humble Bundle is simply a Steam sale front-end.

Except it goes to charity. Seriously, how are these people missing that? Charity, people. You can set it so 100% of the money goes to charity. All of it.

I just bought it yesterday and am installing Civ V. But the real reason I went to reply to this thread was that the bundle comes with Baba Yetu, the award-winning Civilization IV theme song. That song alone is just priceless. The version you get in the Humble Bundle however, I don't know how but it eclipses the original, I nearly cried!

Make sure you get the FLAC version if you can play it.

And the Bundle comes with Civ 5 Soundtrack as well.

Hey guys, tomorrow we will be livestreaming in celebration of the Humble Sid Meier Bundle!
Join peeps from Firaxis and 2K as we play some of the games featured in the Humble Sid Meier Bundle. Hope to see you there!

You can join via the Facebook event here.

Details
February 14 2014
11:00AMPDT - 1:00PMPDT
Twitch.TV/2K

I just bought it and got two copies of Civ IV and the expansions sent to my Steam library (And I mean two copies of each piece). Is this just some graphical bug in the library or was I actually given two? And if so, is this intended? I restarted Steam and still have two of each.

And I don't have two of everything, just the Civ IV content.

One is the mac version, one is for PC. The same thing happened to those of us who pre-ordered BNW and got a free copy of civ 4 after the summer sale snafu.

Top Bottom