silly AI

leckig

Chieftain
EARTH, historical starting position, immortal, 5 civs. All victory conditions except conquest disabled.

AI leading in everything but hardly building any units. Warfare super easy. Poland came up with three rocket artillery armies. Finally some action I think. Noooo, they just try to get across my continent. I kill them all with my cavalry (so behind in tech). They do not fire even once!

Australia is the leader. I expect trouble. They have airports and completed their research tree. Not a single unit on the whole continent.

Since conquest is the only allowed victory condition, I expected the AI to be aggressive, well armed.

Nada. So disappointing.

Hmm, the AI doesn't seem to work that well on the Earth map. Too cramped I guess.

Also, more silly AI. But at least it figured out not to go for a domination victory!

EARTH, historical starting position, immortal, 5 civs. All victory conditions except conquest disabled.

AI leading in everything but hardly building any units. Warfare super easy. Poland came up with three rocket artillery armies. Finally some action I think. Noooo, they just try to get across my continent. I kill them all with my cavalry (so behind in tech). They do not fire even once!

Australia is the leader. I expect trouble. They have airports and completed their research tree. Not a single unit on the whole continent.

Since conquest is the only allowed victory condition, I expected the AI to be aggressive, well armed.

Nada. So disappointing.

Try this mod. It will help with AI maintaining larger militaries.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civ-flavor-deity.26561/

Sadly, disabling victory types doesn’t prevent the AI from pursuing them.

Top Bottom