Sissy's Magical Ponycorn Adventure

That was not cute. That was annoying and bad. Cassie can not act, has an annoying voice, can't draw, plays a character that is obviously a mary-sue (She turned a dinisaur into a mouse? What? How? Why not use it on all the others), and is rascist against lemons!

I did it! After 3 hours, i finally beat the game! I'm a genious. And i like ponycorns.

They should post it on newgrounds(.com)

THAT. WAS. AWESOME! To be honest more games need to be like that. Simple and straight forward.

That was not cute. That was annoying and bad. Cassie can not act, has an annoying voice, can't draw, plays a character that is obviously a mary-sue (She turned a dinisaur into a mouse? What? How? Why not use it on all the others), and is rascist against lemons!

What do you expect? She's 5.

I did it! After 3 hours, i finally beat the game! I'm a genious. And i like ponycorns.

They should post it on newgrounds(.com)

How on earth did it take you 3 hours?

Sissy is the real villain here, she is a racist, poaching, greedy and evil witch. She ruined the dragons life along with the five ponycorns. I always love it when you play the villain.

I was bored/ annoyed after about five clicks... meh, very meh..

The game's title is horribly misleading.

EDIT: oh nevermind, i misread it

It may not be that challenging, but it's still adorable i tell you!

Spoiler :
lol. Didn't like it that much. But still, I appreciate finding new things, some good some bad. So don't take my negative reaction personally. :D

Top Bottom