SKNES: Architecture of Aggression

Apology accepted.

OOC:
I had something clever here, but it won't be helpful for anyone here. I will just say to all: think more in the mindset of this.

To eliminate your enemy,
Hit them in their sleep,
And when all is won and lost,
The spoils of war are yours to keep.

Great nations built from the bones of the dead,
From mud and straw, blood and sweat,
You know your worth when your enemies
Praise your architecture of aggression.

Thank you.

from the most holy pope

to Tatar barbarians:
We are well aware of your working with the Vandal bandits. Come to Rome and you will meet your eternal doom.

Sorry I missed this, I got knocked out the past few days from eating some questionable meat. Hopefully my body is now use to china.

To: King of the Jesusmen
We have not nor have we ever worked with others. Our glory is from our own making. Now that you unite the world against us and accuse us of such, we may be forced to work against you.

Sorry I missed this, I got knocked out the past few days from eating some questionable meat. Hopefully my body is now use to china.

To: King of the Jesusmen
We have not nor have we ever worked with others. Our glory is from our own making. Now that you unite the world against us and accuse us of such, we may be forced to work against you.
We all know the Tatars are working with the poles. But what I speak of is that the Armenians warned us you and the vandals are working together. And you have supported the Byzantines for quite a while now...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/erez87/d1fb6520.jpg

To: Moszes I 'The Snake', King of Armenia
From: Gundomar I, Sultan of Carthage, King of the Vandals

Your attempts at inciting war between nations across the world has been noted, and not appreciated either.

We all know the Tatars are working with the poles. But what I speak of is that the Armenians warned us you and the vandals are working together. And you have supported the Byzantines for quite a while now...

You clearly do not understand my people. We would never attack by sea. If we wanted Rome we would march there and take it. Tatar women are stronger and more robust than even your finest limp wrist Italian 'warriors.' We do not fear you.

You clearly do not understand my people. We would never attack by sea. If we wanted Rome we would march there and take it. Tatar women are stronger and more robust than even your finest limp wrist Italian 'warriors.' We do not fear you.
I never claimed you fear us powerful vandal overlord. I do not see why you need to tell us that.
I see what you say.

That to. Unless they refuel and resupply at Iberia they can't...

Oh. I see what you did there.
They could refuel and resupply at my area. take lots of supplies. Norse raiders also raid everything so they could easily replenish their supplies! ;) Also, in history, the Vikings did raid in the Mediterranean as well, just not as frequently. You would be surprised of the places they found Norse settlements.

The Tatars are, and never have worked with anyone. We merely maintain peaceful relations with civilized nations. Unlike you barbaric blood drinkers.

They could refuel and resupply at my area. take lots of supplies. Norse raiders also raid everything so they could easily replenish their supplies! ;) Also, in history, the Vikings did raid in the Mediterranean as well, just not as frequently. You would be surprised of the places they found Norse settlements.
*insert sound of furious research*
Yes... Sicily is one example. Byzantine another. :hmm:

*insert sound of furious research*
Yes... Sicily is one example. Byzantine another. :hmm:
Central Asia, India I think. Nova Scotia and Newfoundland in Canada. By Central Asia I mean the Northern Stans.

To: Venice

Do you still plan to pay tribute now that you have merged into the unholy host of the West?

To: Gundomar, King of the Vandals

We will do as we wish, heathen dog. And Moszes has been dead for 50 years, keep up with the times.

To: King Herkules the Foolish
From: Gundomar I, Sultan of Carthage, King of the Vandals

All of you decadent infidel look alike to us. It matters not, you die the same way.

To Byzantium and Sicily:
Again Armenian diplomats come bringing news of invasion, not only vandal and Tatar but Sicilian and Byzantine as well!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/erez87/56270e6e.jpg
Would you really take them at their word? Look, we just got out of a bloody war. Our forces have been heavily reduced, and now we are being raided by Vandals and strange Vikings alike. Do we look like we are in a position to be threatening the core state of one of the upcoming superpowers? Armenia may be our Orthodox brothers, but it seems like they are unable to keep their lying mouth shut.

Top Bottom