• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Slavic Slinger

I don't recall what the vanilla unit looks like, but I like the reskin. :)

Very nice.. so was the Peltast unit in the Alexander scenario a slinger then??

Well, yes. The model is the same, so he was a slinger. Still, his pelte is right, at least. I might actually try to correct this and give him javelins one day, but it worked good for me, as a slinger is somewhat more characteristic of slavs than a javelinner.

Thanks :) I reskin it and use in HrochMod as 3UU for Czech Nation // Práče: unit from Hussite Era.
Good work :)

This would be a nice meso american flavor unit if u just took the helmet off and darkened his skin

This would be a nice meso american flavor unit if u just took the helmet off and darkened his skin

I agree. In the request thread I requested a reskin of the peltast for a South American unit, an Incan Fire Slinger. You can attach fire to projectiles, apparently, so it would work nicely, and hopefully look pretty cool. Wouldn't necessarily have to remove the helmet.

This reskin is really good though, for other purposes. :)

yeh i was thinking you could maybe add feathers to the helmet or just make it a darker color

Great primitive unit, but I can't seem to see the rocks flying. Do I need to tweak something in the XML for the range attack?

Top Bottom