Snackbar Games Civ V Review and Giveaway!

"Must reside on USA or Canada"?
Why? It's a steam code, not a actual game that you guys will have to ship.

I had retweeted and was dollowing you guys on Twitter. I'm unfollowing and deleting the retweet right now.

As I said earlier in this thread, we forgot to remove that requirement from the post. Because of the fact that it is a code, not an actual product, if you are outside the US and enter, you can still win the code.

As I said earlier in this thread, we forgot to remove that requirement from the post. Because of the fact that it is a code, not an actual product, if you are outside the US and enter, you can still win the code.
Thx! Retweeting, following and commenting right now!

Quick comment on the review itself:

Players can win one of five ways: by eliminating the other players, by advancing culturally, by gaining majority support of the United Nations or by building a space shuttle.

That's only four ways--you may want to add something along the lines of "or by just having the highest score when time runs out at 2050 AD."

I read the review. Did they just copy paste the features from the official page?

I´m not saying that they should bash ciV, I just think that a review should contain some personal observations and hopefully in a context (ie comparing it to other releases in the civilization series).

I've actually never looked at the official page. We felt we should mention the differences between Civ V and Civ IV, since Civ IV was the previous version, and that we should describe how well they seemed to work. Everything written was based on personal observations, or maybe I'm not understanding what you mean by that? Do you mean we should have mentioned specific experiences we had?

The winner of the steam code is twitter user Oasis789! Congratulations and enjoy playing Civ V!

Thanks to everyone who checked us out, subscribed to us, or followed our twitter feed!

I hope you will all continue to check us out for features, news, and reviews from a truly independent review website!

Top Bottom