[GS] Sneak Peak 27/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! It could've been me, actually, but in either case they'll made an interesting addition.

Not really? I think it was a thread in the Civ5 forums. And it was from an actual Bulgarian

I wonder what the theme might be for Hungary...
100% this is what I am most hyped for. I want to hear the awesome atomic themes for all the new civs. Hopefully we get musical first looks like we did for R&F too!

It would be cool if we had music for the new Future era, but I guess that is not going to happen.

I'm very enthusiastic about Hungary, it's a civ that I've been waiting for a long time, and it's always been a pretty demanding civ.
I'm cool with Hungary. You could say in a way, we are getting the Huns again. :p

... except more settled. So no weird stolen city names haha
Kinda better now that I think of it...at least makes more sense this way. :)

Hungary has a lot of music to choose a theme from. I guess civ VI goes for one of the Hungarian Dances by german composer Brahms though.

We know Firaxis from strange select behavior about leaders, it would be not surprise to me, that they would choose Elisabeth Bathory for Hungary, the lady from late 16th century, who were accused of bath in blood of virgins, and vampirism...

Hungary has a lot of music to choose a theme from. I guess civ VI goes for one of the Hungarian Dances by german composer Brahms though.

If I could make a wish, I really hope they go with Dance Number 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom