So which one of you is Sid Meier, and Jon Shafer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Sid Meier. I have been lurking for a number of years.

I should note that I had myself hypnotized so that when on internet forums I behave as a regular user. When I am in this state I am unaware of who I actually am. This makes my disguise more authentic. Only when called out as someone in this thread has done will I reveal my identity via this scripted post. In order to continue to post as a regular user I have been programed to be unable to comprehend this post and will continue to operate unaware of my identity as I have been doing for some time.

Resume programming.

I'm Jon Meier, the evil clone who's responsible for the disappearance of the Sliders mouhahahahahahhahahahah

I really hope they both have better things to do than hang around internet forums. You know, like work, or play Civ5. :p

Exactly! :D Actually, not quite, because I am at work. And if I weren't, I would be playing.

Shouldn't you be working at work and not pointing ou the meaningless and unfullfilness of MY life?

Shouldn't you be working at work and not pointing ou the meaningless and unfullfilness of MY life?
Hey, you don't know what line of work I'm in... maybe I am working. People pay for incredibly strange things....

Hey, you don't know what line of work I'm in... maybe I am working. People pay for incredibly strange things....

Actually I know, I'm paid to make you guys feel good about yourself, taht's my deal with 2K so that you deverse you hatred on me.

They care that much about you guys :)

Actually I know, I'm paid to make you guys feel good about yourself, taht's my deal with 2K so that you deverse you hatred on me.

They care that much about you guys :)
Awww, that's sweet. So THAT'S where all the money from the deluxe edition went.

I am Sid Meier. I have been lurking for a number of years.

I should note that I had myself hypnotized so that when on internet forums I behave as a regular user. When I am in this state I am unaware of who I actually am. This makes my disguise more authentic. Only when called out as someone in this thread has done will I reveal my identity via this scripted post. In order to continue to post as a regular user I have been programed to be unable to comprehend this post and will continue to operate unaware of my identity as I have been doing for some time.

Resume programming.

EPIC lol :)

one thing I can tell you: lemmy101 is the Panzer General of Wesnoth, that's for sure...:D

lemmy, don't take it wrong... I will do a huge effort this weekend to "find the hidden gem", I promise. If I find it, I will reckon it in public, and say it loud.

Sid? hmmmm... he is here, allright... impossible to know under what alias.

Moderator Action: Read the FAQ regarding what is and is not postable. The whole point of the thread is defamatory. Not to mention flaming. Thread closed in lieu of handing out infractions.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom