So who has already played more than 100 hours?

anandus

Errorist
The game is out for about a week now (and even longer for our American friends).
I was over at a friend's house and saw how he played just over 100 hours of Civ 5!
Which I thought was quite impressive as I played a fair lot and just hit the 50-hour mark since it came out last friday.

But, mind you, he played/plays it nearly every waking moment.

So I was wondering if any of you also already have hit the 100-hour mark?

And to make this topic a bit more discussion-worthy: Now that Civ has Steamworks and you can see stats, what do you think of it? Is it an addition? Or just very confronting?

I've got 105 and change...would be more, but I can't play for as long a stretch as I can in civ4.

Unless I'm really messing up my math (24hrs X 7days=168hrs?), that would mean spending over half the week playing Civ. What about jobs/school, eating, sleeping, bathing? I already feel a bit weird having played 16 hours, plus about another 4 or 5 with other games.

I've put in 39 hours, but between work and some study on the side its been hard to do any more and actually sleep ;)

Only 54, feels like twice that.

I only have 25 hours in, but I refuse to play (except to test mods) until I get a few bug fixes.

This is kind of where I'm at. I'm just over 40 hours into it. I was really enjoying it until I started to learn the game and then I started to really see the problems, not in how it was designed but in how it's not working as it was designed to work.

They really need a major patch. I don't want to get a bad taste / bad association with the game so I'm just leaving it alone for now which really kind of makes me sad because I looked forward to this game for like six months :(

Only 54, feels like twice that.

Ha-ha. Me, too.

I tested this game out for 59 hours before i'd finally had enough.

It felt like an eternity.

The last game was painful. With one Civ left to conquer on the other side of the ocean I didn't have the will, nor the patience to send all my units across the water. So I gifted my entire army to a city state over there. And they promptly wiped out the Aztecs for me.

It was so cheap.

The victory screen suddenly popped up. I wasn't even paying attention.

What happened? Guess I won. How do I view the map to see how I won? I can't.

89 hours - but I have to work! I just have been avoiding sleep for the past week

0 hour :(

Me playin on mac and didn't install a windows partition yet!
I wanna do that just because of civ! Sure I would have done those 100 hours in a week so bored I am @ work haha!

Anyone knows if a release on Mac is planned and when ?

Top Bottom